- 16-55 years old.
- Be in good health.
Note: After admitted, you need to pay RMB 1000 as deposit.Your Chance to Get Admitted
Pay Deposit Before Getting Admission Letter: Required, and You Will Need to Pay 1,000 RMB
You will need to pay 1,000 RMB as a deposit to the university before you can get admission letter, and usually it will be used as part of the tuition fee.
Length of schooling
1. Long-term student: one semester(half year) to 4 semesters(two years). There are two semesters every year, the spring semester starts at the end of February, the autumn semester starts at the beginning of September.
2. Short-term student: students with certain Chinese foundation will be arranged to join the long-term Chinese class of relevant level after test.
1. Elementary I and II
1) Compulsory courses:
Elementary Comprehensive Chinese (10 class hours each week)
Elementary Spoken Chinese (4 class hours each week)
Elementary Chinese Listening (4 class hours each week)
Elementary Chinese Reading (2 class hours each week)
2) Selected courses: Chinese Calligraphy, Taijiquan and Standard Pronunciation
2. Intermediate I and II
1) Compulsory courses:
Intermediate Comprehensive Chinese
Intermediate Spoken Chinese
Intermediate Chinese Listening
Intermediate Chinese Reading
2) Selected courses: Audio-Visual-Oral Chinese, Idioms in Spoken Chinese, An Introduction to Chinese Food, Folk Customs in Hangzhou, Chinese Calligraphy, HSK mentoring and Shadow Boxing
3. Advanced class
1) Compulsory course:
Advanced Comprehensive Chinese
Advanced Spoken Chinese
Advanced Chinese Listening
2) Selected courses: Writing, News Listening, Audio-Visual-Oral Chinese, Idioms in Spoken Chinese, China's Actual Conditions, Chinese History, An Introduction to Chinese Food, Folk Customs in Hangzhou, HSK mentoring and Shadow Boxing
The applicant can only apply for one semester when apply online.If you wish to continue your study for next semester ,you should apply one-semester program first,be in good behavior in school and apply in the middle of the semester,pay tuition fee and extend visa.
- 16-55 years old.
- Be in good health.
Note: After admitted, you need to pay RMB 1000 as deposit.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 7,000 in total (About $ 1,285) Accommodation Fee East 16 Building Double Room RMB 6,500 Quad room RMB 3,500 No 11 International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 1,200 Triple Room RMB 600 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,180 to RMB 2,780
- Application Materials
1. No Criminal-Record Certificate
2. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization. Both original and official English translated version are required.
3. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization. Both original and official English translated version are required.
4. Copy of Passport Front Page
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included(Photocopy of valid passport identification page. Passport must be an ordinary passport and be valid for at least six months. Applicants currently residing in China must include a copy of the page containing a valid visa or residence permit.)
5. 1 standard photo
35mm X 45mm size.
6. Copies of All Passport Visa Pages
7. Physical Examination Form(only valid for 6 months)
Please take it to hospital to have a checkup with all items, including personal information, photo, checking date, doctors' suggestion and signature.
8. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The start date has been updated to February 24, 2021 January 14, 2020
- • The application deadline has been updated to January 14, 2021 January 14, 2020
- • The content has been updated. December 16, 2019
- • The start date has been updated to February 24, 2020 December 16, 2019
- • The application deadline has been updated to January 17, 2020 December 16, 2019
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jan 14 , 2021|
|Tuition :||RMB 7,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org