- Education Level : Any education background is acceptable
- Age Requirement : 18 - 30
Chinese Language Courses
- Reading, Listening and Oral Chinese, Chinese Culture Lectures
- China Tour Culture, Introduction to Famous Figures in Modern China, Art of War in Ancient China, Comparison of Chinese & Western Food, Cultural Introduction to Zhejiang, Chinese Poetry, Chinese Tradition, Social Etiquette, West Lake Culture, Calligraphy, Photography, Table Tennis, Badminton, Kongfu, Taekwondo, Swim.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 2,000 in total (About $ 370) Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 400 to RMB 4,000 Single Room RMB 650 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 Service Fee USD 100 Living Expense RMB 2,180 to RMB 2,780
- Application Materials
1. Health certificate
Photocopy of notarized foreigner physical examination record (for durations of study over 6 months)You can download a template or sample from here.
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. 4 Color Photos
In the size of 48mm*33mm
4. High school diploma
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 3, 2020
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 2,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 100 (Non-Refundable)|
|2020 Insurance:||USD 5 (Optional)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org