Applicants must be international students aged from 18-60 years old and in good physical condition.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I would like to continue in this university because first of all, this university is good ranking in terns of Business study as my bachelor degree I studied about Business Administration and i would like to continue in the same field. Secondly, I would say I like the environment of the University. Finally, i would like to learn more about Chinese language and culture.
- 2 days ago
As a respected University in China, Zhejiang Gongshang University was immediately an institution in which I hoped to be accepted to study Mandarin. Having explored the website of the university, and read reviews of the language school and it's teaching staff and facilities, I am certain that it would provide the perfect study environment. Regarding the course, I am attracted by the 20hr per week schedule, as I believe this will provide an excellent balance between studying in class and private study time. Equally both the teaching staff, course materials and university facilities have an excellent reputation. Considering the University more broadly, I am particularly drawn to Zhejiang Gongshan University as a result of its location in Hangzhou. Having lived in China previously, I was keen to choose a University in an area that I have not previously visited. In addition Hangzhou is globally renown for being beautiful, welcoming and to have a desirable balance between rural and urban settings. Finally, should I be accepted onto this language course, I am certain that I would embrace every opportunity to learn and build on my Mandarin skills, as well as make a positive contribution to the course through my dedication, hard work and commitment. As such I hope to be accepted at Zhejiang Gongshan University and look forward to hearing from you regarding my application.
- 1 Year ago
- From:United Kingdom
My many firends studied in here, and I want to study together with them
- 2 Years ago
I WOULD LIKE TO STUDY LAW NEXT SEMESTER, IT IS IN A BEAUTIFUL CITY
- 2 Years ago
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty.
- Discussion with Chinese students and teachers.
- Different classes are arranged for students.
- School provide scholarship for students.
- In this program, students will have an intensive training of Chinese by Chinese teaching.
This program is designed for international students who want to study Chinese language for one semester or more. Three types of the courses are offered: Essential Chinese Language courses, Intermediate Chinese Language courses and Advanced Chinese Language courses. Students are to be placed in levels that suit them best by taking a proficiency test. There are compulsory and elective classes. The duration of each semester is 16 weeks with 20 class hours per week. Field trips are arranged once each semester.
1.The courses are in Xiasha Campus;
2.Accommodation is available on Xiasha Campus;
3.20 class hours per week.
Applicants must be international students aged from 18-60 years old and in good physical condition.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 7,000 in total (About $ 1,285) Accommodation Fee International Student Apartment Double Room RMB 400 to RMB 650 Quad room RMB 250 Single Room RMB 900 to RMB 1,100 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,180 to RMB 2,780
- Application Materials
1. Guardian’s Letter of Guarantee
Applicants who under the age of 18 should submit Guardian's Letter of Guarantee; guardian must be adult Chinese person or adult foreigners resided in China;You can download a template or sample from here.
2. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included(Photocopy of valid passport identification page. Passport must be an ordinary passport and be valid for at least six months from the application time until September 30, 2019. Applicants currently residing in China must include a copy of the page containing a valid visa or residence permit.)
4. Passport photo
2 photos, which size is as the same as in passport;
5. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Your recent diploma.Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
6. Foreigner Physical Examination Report
7. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jan 10 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 7,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org