Applicants must be international students aged from 18-60 years old and in good physical condition.Your Chance to Get Admitted
I am interested in this University because I would like to gain more knowledge about Mandarin. This University is famous in terms of Business Administration course and i would like to continue Mater's degree in this field as my bachelor's degree is BBA.
- 5 months ago
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty.
- Discussion with Chinese students and teachers.
- Different classes are arranged for students.
- School provide scholarship for students.
- In this program, students will have an intensive training of Chinese by Chinese teaching.
This program is designed for international students who want to study Chinese language for one semester or more. Three types of the courses are offered: Essential Chinese Language courses, Intermediate Chinese Language courses and Advanced Chinese Language courses. Students are to be placed in levels that suit them best by taking a proficiency test. There are compulsory and elective classes. The duration of each semester is 16 weeks with 20 class hours per week. Field trips are arranged once each semester.
1.The courses are in Xiasha Campus;
2.Accommodation is available on Xiasha Campus;
3.20 class hours per week.
Applicants must be international students aged from 18-60 years old and in good physical condition.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 14,000 in total (About $ 2,570) Accommodation Fee International Student Apartment Double Room RMB 400 to RMB 650 Quad room RMB 250 Single Room RMB 900 to RMB 1,100 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 Service Fee USD 100 Living Expense RMB 2,180 to RMB 2,780
- Application Materials
1. Guardian’s Letter of Guarantee
Applicants who under the age of 18 should submit Guardian's Letter of Guarantee; guardian must be adult Chinese person or adult foreigners resided in China;You can download a template or sample from here.
2. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included(Photocopy of valid passport identification page. Passport must be an ordinary passport and be valid for at least six months from the application time until September 30, 2019. Applicants currently residing in China must include a copy of the page containing a valid visa or residence permit.)
4. Passport photo
2 photos, which size is as the same as in passport;
5. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Your recent diploma.Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
6. Foreigner Physical Examination Report
7. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 3, 2020
- • The application deadline has been updated to January 10, 2020 October 18, 2019
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jan 10 , 2021|
|Tuition :||RMB 14,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 100 (Non-Refundable)|
|2020 Insurance:||USD 5 (Optional)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com