- Education Level : Any education background is acceptable
- Age Requirement : 18 - 50
This program is designed to help students master the basic knowledge of the Chinese language including pronunciation, vocabulary, character recognition and grammar. All students will take comprehensive Chinese class which aims to develop the necessary skills for Chinese daily life. They will also take separate classes on the specific disciplines of speaking, listening comprehension, reading and writing. Otherwise, Chinese culture like calligraphy, Chinese painting, and Chinese paper cutting and so on will be covered depending of students’ interest. This program equips students not only to confidently use the Chinese language in all aspect of daily life, but also to master the basic Chinese Language knowledge and ability to get the further Chinese education.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 5,760 in total (About $ 1,060) Accommodation Fee International Student Apartment Double Room RMB 800 to RMB 900 Student Dorm Quad room RMB 1,200 Six-person room RMB 800 Other Fees Application Fee USD 115 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. High school academic transcript
Transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. High school graduate certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 1 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 5,760 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com