This program is required to accomplish 120 scores in 4-5 learning years to obtain the Bachelor Degree in Chinese language major. The participants should pass Level 5 of HSK test before the graduation.
Educational system, Tuition fees and Degree
- Educational system: 4-5 learning years including graduation practice and thesis.
- Tuition fees: 12000yuan/per academic year
- Degree: Accomplishing required courses and graduation practice, obtaining required credits and passing thesis defense, students will be awarded Bachelor of Arts and undergraduate diploma.
Credit system and curriculum
Students are required to register and successfully complete 120 credits in accordance with the program structure. Courses include Chinese knowledge, Chinese culture, Chinese literature and Chinese practice
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 12,000 per year
RMB 48,000 in total (About $ 8,805)
Accommodation Fee International Student Apartment Double Room RMB 800 to RMB 900 Student Dorm Quad room RMB 1,200 Six-person room RMB 800 Other Fees Application Fee USD 115 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Study Plan
2. Physical check form
Photocopy of notarized foreigner physical examination record (for durations of study over 6 months)
3. Letter of recommendation.
From professor or associate professor or equivalents
4. HSK test transcript
If you took HSK test before
5. A photocopy of passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
6. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
7. High school academic transcript
High School Transcript last graduation transcript and English edition notarized by local Embassy of China.
8. High school graduate certificate
High School Certificate & Diploma or last graduation certificate& Diploma and English edition notarized by local Embassy of China.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 1 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 12,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org