- Middle school graduates or above
I chose Yantai University for I have lived in a martial school at Kunyu mountain for over a year and truly loved the city. I am familiar with the city itself and friends have greatly improved in Mandarin while studying at your university. I would like to keep learning in Yantai so I can also immerse into Chinese culture and keep practicing wushu in the Shandong province.
- 2 Years ago
- Middle school graduates or above
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 12,400 in total (About $ 2,275) Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 3,100 to RMB 3,600 Quad room RMB 2,300 Single Room RMB 6,200 to RMB 7,200 Other Fees Application Fee USD 55 to USD 75 Service Fee USD 100 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Scan copy of high school diploma
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. Scan copy of high school transcripts
Transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 3, 2020
- • The application deadline has been updated to December 30, 2019 November 22, 2019
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 12,400 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 55 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 100 (Non-Refundable)|
|2020 Insurance:||USD 5 (Optional)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com