- 1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with physical and mental health.
- 2. Education background and age limit: Applicants must have the relevant medical background in Bachelor or Master's study, and meet all the requirements of the current admission notice. Applicants for 6-8 years Successive Master-doctor Programs must have a bachelor's degree and be under the age of 30.
- 3. Applicants must agree to obey the relevant laws of the China and regulations of the university.
- 4. Students apply for clinical master or doctoral degree program must have HSK 4 certificate. Students apply for research master or doctoral degree program needn't have HSK 4 certificate but they must obtain it before graduation as one of the requirements of graduation.
- 5. To the applicant who abandoned his/her original Chinese nationality then joined a foreign nationality, Xuzhou Medical University follows the Document No. 83 (2009) from Ministry of Education of China, which can be generally found as follows: If the applicant, who emigrates from any region like China Mainland, Hong Kong, Macao or Taiwan, applies for our university as an international student, then he/she should hold the valid foreign passport or nationality prove for above (including) four years, and a record of actual living in the abroad in the recent four years (actual living in the abroad at least for nine months can be counted as one year, which is subject to the signature page of the passport entry and exit.) . According to the Document No. 83 from the Ministry of Education of China, applicant who abandoned his/her Chinese Nationality then joined a foreign nationality, should submit additional documents as follows (including documents mentioned in part Ⅲ“Application documents uploaded to system”): Naturalization prove; Cancellation of the original proof of residence; Signature page of the passport entry and exit of the last four years; Study certificate in the abroad in recent four years.