Founded in 1952, Xi'an International Studies University is one of the earliest four institutions of higher learning established to offer foreign languages in the new China. It is also the only government-run institution of higher learning to offer foreign languages in the northwest. In the recent year, the University, taking a firm grip on the historic opportunity of big strides in higher education and large-scale development in the west, has realized transformation from an institution of single branch of foreign languages to a new type of interdisciplinary sort to cover the aspects of literature, economy, management, legal science, engineering and pedagogy by deepening reforms on teaching and adjusting structures of specialties.
The University takes a ... Learn More >>
XISU is generally consisted of two campuses, one is the Main Campus (Chang’an Campus), the other is the Old Campus (Yan Tower Campus).View more
- Three Faculty Admitted Shaanxi Provincial “Special Assistance Project” Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018
- XISU's Counselors Awarded in Shaanxi Provincial College Counselors' Quality Competition... Apr 28, 2018
- XISU Holds Pep Rally and Training for Volunteers for 3rd Silk Road International Expo Ap... Apr 28, 2018
- Deng Ying Awarded Shaanxi Provincial "May 1st" Labor Medal Apr 29, 2018 Apr 28, 2018
- XISU Holds 2018 Spring Campus Sports Meet Apr 28, 2018 Apr 27, 2018