Non-Chinese, who haven’t broken laws, are ready to understand China and Chinese culture, with high school diploma and more than 16 years old.Your Chance to Get Admitted
Designed for students whose degree study is in Chinese;
1 semester to 4 semesters before full degree study;
Individual’s course length depends on his or her education background and Chinese ability;
Including Chinese language and preparatory courses;
Student must obtain preparatory course certificate before continue their degree study, for those whose taught language is Chinese must also obtain HSK 4 before continue degree study.
Non-Chinese, who haven’t broken laws, are ready to understand China and Chinese culture, with high school diploma and more than 16 years old.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 17,000 in total (About $ 3,120) Accommodation Fee International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 7,500 Single Room RMB 12,000 International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 7,500 Single Room RMB 12,000 International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 8,400 Other Fees Application Fee USD 95 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Senior high school graduate certificate
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Physical examination report
4. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
5. Senior high school notarized transcript
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
Sep 1 , 2020
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 15 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 17,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org