Non-Chinese, who haven’t broken laws, are ready to understand China and Chinese culture, with high school diploma and more than 16 years old.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- 3 Years ago
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty
- There are 2 levels classes about this course
- Students will improve their Chinese in speaking, reading, writing and listening
- Access to the optional Chinese culture courses
- Applicants who apply this program need to continue to study Master's or Doctoral programs in the School.
- Since the Bachelor Degree in the School doesn't have courses in the spring, if the applicant choose to learn non-degree and bachelor program, he or she should learn the Chinese language for half a year in the Spring or for one year in the Autumn and then continue to learn the bachelor program.
- If the applicant choose to learn non-degree and master's or doctoral program (except the English-taught programs), he or she can learn the Chinese language in the Spring or the Autumn.
Interesting courses of Chinese language and culture shall be delivered by experienced faculty to international students. The study period is 0.5-2 years. And students can choose classes at different levels according to their own levels. The content of Chinese study includes daily conversation, basic idioms, etc.
Class Level Class Name Schedule Objectives Intermediate Chinese I Intermediate ComprehensiveChinese The class begins in September every year. For students who already have more than 1200 words or have learned Chinese for more than 800 class hours, they can learn more than 2500 words, read Chinese newspaper, write essay more than 300 words and pass HSK Elementary-Intermediate by the end of the semester. Writing Intermediate Listening and Speaking Newspaper and Magazine Reading Intermediate Chinese II Intermediate ComprehensiveChinese The class begins in Feburary or March every year. For students who already have more than 2500 words or have learned Chinese for more than 1200 class hours, they can learn more than 5000 words, make more complete conversation in social and economic phenomena, read Chinese newspaper more quickly, write essay more than 400 words and pass HSK Elementary-Intermediate by the end of the semester. Writing Intermediate Listening and Speaking Newspaper and Magazine Reading
Non-Chinese, who haven’t broken laws, are ready to understand China and Chinese culture, with high school diploma and more than 16 years old.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 8,500 in total (About $ 1,560) Accommodation Fee International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 7,500 Single Room RMB 12,000 International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 7,500 Single Room RMB 12,000 International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 8,400 Other Fees Application Fee USD 95 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Senior high school graduate certificate
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Physical examination report
4. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
5. Senior high school notarized transcript
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 31 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 8,500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org