- High school graduation.
- Be in good health with valid passport.
I heard that this University is one of the best in China and I'm looking to improve my level of Chinese so I'll like to be part of there Chinese program.
- 3 months ago
The Unversity has a proud tradition since 1952 of training technicians in various fields ranging from Civil Engineering to Marxist studies. It's reputation is well-respected in all of these fields and it has good reviews for its Chinese language learning program.
- 2 Years ago
- 20 class hours per week
- 15 students in each class
- 6 levels in 3 ranks organized class (elementary to advanced)
- Free HSK training and Exam
1. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: The Chinese language program in USTB has a long history, containing various classes suiting students with different Chinese levels.
- Studying at the Chinese language center of USTB, students can learn Chinese language as well as Chinese traditional customs and culture.
- Students will all choose the peograms that suit them, since USTB provides a variety of subjects and courses with different levels.
- Students in USTB are able to attain the high level of Chinese proficiency required for research and academic activities in the future.
2. Program Duration and Class Time
Editor Notes: The exact arrangement shall be upon the actual situation by USTB.
- Class Time: 8:00-11:35 a.m. (20-24 class hours per week, holidays excluded).
- There are two semesters for the program: spring semester(Mar - Jun) and autumn semester(Sep - Jan).
Editor Notes: The Chinese language program offers about 4 main courses and 9 optional courses.
3.1 Main courses
speaking, reading, listening, writing, Chinese grammar, etc.
3.2 Elective courses
4. Entry Exam
A placement test will be held in the first class, then students will get a certificate and transcript after the course is completed.
5. Monthly Tours
Every month, cultural tours will be organized to famous places such as the Great Wall, Lao She Teahouse, Capital Museum, etc..
Only those attending classes regularly and passing exams can obtain their final grades and program certificate from the university.
7. Introduction to USTB
Editor Notes: USTB is honoured as "the cradle of iron and steel engineers”.
- University of Science and Technology Beijing was one of the first universities to be entitled to establish state-approved graduate schools and was chosen to be a member of China's "211 Project";
- The University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB) was founded in 1952 with the combination of the best departments in related fields of five eminent universities.
- USTB has become one of the most influential key national universities sponsored by the Chinese Ministry of Education. Its main focus is on engineering
Edoitor Notes: USTB has a strong group of faculties.
Among its teaching staff of 1634, there are 402 professors, 550 associate professors, including:
- 3 members of the Chinese Academy of Engineering;
- 7 members of the Chinese Academy of Sciences;
- 1 Chief Expert of National Project 973,;
- 1 member of the One-Thousand-Talent scheme plan at national level;
- 13 members of the Yangtze Scholar Prize Plan;
- 14 Winners of National Outstanding Young Scientist Foundation awards;
- 2 National Distinguished Teachers;
- 3 Innovation Teams of the Ministry of Education;
- 331 Ph.D. supervisors.
10. Colourful campus life
Edoitor Notes: USTB organizes a variety of social and sports as well as cultural activities for international students to develop students' abilities.
- USTB pays full attention to the development of students in all aspects and offers various extra-curricular activities in science, sports, culture and the arts.
- The science team of USTB won the championship in the second and fourth “CCTV National Student Robot Design Competition”.
- Sports teams of USTB have won many gold medals in competitions at all levels.
- High school graduation.
- Be in good health with valid passport.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 8,320 in total (About $ 1,525) Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 1,500 Quad room RMB 750 Other Fees Application Fee USD 115 Service Fee USD 100 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. High school graduate certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
2. High school academic transcript
3. Physical examination record for foreigner(only valid for 6 months)
Please take it to hospital to have a checkup with all items, including personal information, photo, checking date, doctors' suggestion and signature.
4. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
5. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
6. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 3, 2020
- • The content has been updated. November 1, 2019
- • The start date has been updated to February 24, 2020 November 1, 2019
- • The application deadline has been updated to December 25, 2019 October 31, 2019
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 25 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 8,320 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 100 (Non-Refundable)|
|2020 Insurance:||USD 5 (Optional)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org