because i believe they got what it takes to shape and nurture my leadership ability, with your university i can become an international materials, capable and fits to become a future leader.
- 2 Years ago
- From:Sierra Leone
the university is one of the best universities in China and it is situated in Beijing where the cultural,political and economical metropolis is. the university for me is international as i am a Swazi, so studying there would be an experience i have never had and exploring China and its culture would be great. also, it is a place where i can grow to become my best self because the university meets every requirement that i tend to achieve in my academic curriculum.
- 2 Years ago
Studying at this university will expose me to a great opportunity to learn about finance in a country of great economic stamina and also the university seems as a place I can grow to become my best self in my career path and also in life in general through the environment it provides
- 3 Years ago
I am very much interested in pursuing my studies abroad and this university offers my preferred course which is business.
- 3 Years ago
good and reliable
- 3 Years ago
- One of the first universities to be constructed under"Project 211".
- A national key university under the leadership of the Ministry of Education of China.
- Great reputation on international trade, laws, finance, and business administration.
- Exceptional academics and professors with excellent research ability and cross-cultural experiences.
- Concentration on professional skills as well as Chinese culture.
- Programs designed to provide students with an opportunity to study general education courses and explore the field of Economics (Logistics Management) in depth.
- Provide international undergraduates with the same preparedness that current UIBE graduates possess.
- Provide students with rich knowledge, high-level skills and responsibility and ability to integrate knowledge from Economics(Logistics Management) and other disciplinary aspects to solve complex real world problems.
Main Courses and credits
Compulsory Courses Credits Elective Courses Credits Management 3 Chinese Financial Markets 2 Accounting 3 Chinese Business Law 2 Finance 3 Chinese Foreign Trade 2 International Finance 3 Investment Banking 3 Business Statistics 3 Chinese Economy 3 International Financial Management 3 Personal Finance Planning 2 Financial Management 3 Global Financial Market 2 Security Investment 3 Chinese Banking System 2 Investments 3 International Trade 3 Portofolio Management 3 Multinational Financial Management 2 Corporate Finance 3 Financial Derivatives 3
Thesis (4 Credits)
In the fourth year of their study, students must complete a thesis related to their major to meet the graduation requirements. The length of the thesis should be around 8000 words. The thesis is a milestone assessment on the intended level of achievement both in the major and the general learning outcomes by the students.
Specifically, students, must demonstrate the ability to apply their learning to complex, unscripted problems in the context of their advanced studies, the mastery of the skills required for their disciplines as well as essential learning outcomes including the breadth and the depth of their knowledge, critical and creative thinking, problem solving, the ability to integrate knowledge and skills and present their work in an appropriate manner.
Note: The course requires students to pay the tuition or admission deposit before issuing the admission package.
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 49,750 per year
RMB 199,000 in total (About $ 36,485)
Accommodation Fee Huibin Dorm(#6 building) Double Room RMB 50 Huicai Dorm (#5 building) Double Room RMB 35 Huide Dorm (#0 building) Double Room RMB 65 Other Fees Application Fee USD 55 to USD 125 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Asset certificate
If needed,i.e. current deposit on the bank statement shall be able to cover program tuition.
2. Certificate of No Criminal Conviction
3. Passport photos
Two recent passport photos, white background, no hat
4. A copy of TOEFL or IELTS scores report
The minimum score for TOEFL is 86 and 6.0 for IELTS. (If high school courses are taught in English, please submit the official letter about the applicant’s English proficiency).
5. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
6. Academic transcript of Senior High School
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
7. Certificate/diploma of Senior High School
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
8. A copy of guarantor’s passport or ID
9. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The content has been updated. February 12, 2020
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 49,750 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 125 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com