They have good area of study
- 1 Year ago
Teaching foreign students Chinese language in our university is highly praised by foreigners for our high level teaching, active class atmosphere, leisure study environment and friendly relationship between teachers and students. In order to make the foreign students understand the long history and culture of China directly, we organize the foreign students to study in TUST to visit some of the famous places of interest in China.
1. Chinese courses include basic Chinese language (primary one and intermediate one), Oral Chinese, Aural Chinese, Newspaper-Reading and so on. We also set courses of Introduction of China (History, Geography, Culture and Custom). According to their own interests, foreign students can choose Chinese Kong-Fu, Chinese painting and Chinese calligraphy in their spare time.
2. Based on the exam result and their actual learning level, foreign students will be divided into several classes to learn (In case the students’ number is below 5, they will not be divided).
3. At the end of every semester, the foreign students who pass the result of exam and attendance will gain the certificate of completion issued by TUST.
Note: Students who apply this program should join in the long-term semester Chinese program to study and must have certain Chinese skills to catch up with the other students in the class.
There are two periods of time for students to choose: Autumn semester (from Sep. to Dec.) and Spring semester (from Feb. to Jun.). If you want to study in other periods of time, you could choose summer course, winter course or one-on-one course.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 400 in total (About $ 75) Accommodation Fee International Student Dormitory Double Room RMB 37 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,850 to RMB 2,300
- Application Materials
1. Health certificate
Not needed during application. But may required when applying for visa. Learn detailsYou can download a template or sample from here.
2. A valid Passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. Academic transcript of highest education
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Jan 1 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 31 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 400 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com