Entry RequirementsApplicants must be in possession of a senior high school diploma With good health and 18 years old or above HSK 4 level Your Chance to Get Admitted
Except for meeting the credit requirements and successfully defended their dissertations, international students shall be conferred appropriate degrees by attaining HSK academic standards stipulated in these Regulations. Undergraduate Chinese majors have to pass old HSK level-3 or new HSK level-4 (no less than a score of 180).
Applicants must be in possession of a senior high school diploma With good health and 18 years old or above HSK 4 level
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 14,400 per year
RMB 57,600 in total (About $ 10,565)
Accommodation Fee Jinlihao Hotel Double Room RMB 45 Golden Bridge Apartment Double Room RMB 50 Other Fees Application Fee USD 55 to USD 165 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,850 to RMB 2,300
- Application Materials
1. Study Plan
not less than 200 words
2. High school graduate certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
3. High school academic transcript
4. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
5. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
6. Two letters of recommendation
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 15 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 14,400 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com