1. Applicants should be non-Chinese with a valid foreign passport and meet the requirements stipulated in the Notice of Regulating Admission of International Students in Colleges and Universities ( No.83, attachment 1).
2. Applicants should be in good health and meet the physical standards that are required for applying for a student visa or residence permit.
3. Applicants should be high school graduates or above.
4. Applicants should be friendly to China, hardworking and diligent in their studies with excellent academic performance, upstanding and law-abiding, without any records of violations of the rules and regulations of their school, or any other security penalties or criminal records.
5. Language Proficiency
Applicants should have an HSK (level V) certificate (with 180 points or above). Those who apply for major of Chinese Language should have an HSK (level IV) certificate (with 180 points or above). Applicants who complete their last degree with Chinese as the language of instruction can submit certificates of Chinese language proficiency issued by their school and can be exempted from providing HSK certificates after SYSU's verification.
6. Applicants should be over the age of 18 (born before August 30th, 2002) .Your Chance to Get Admitted