- Aged 18 to 60, with a good health.
The price, nd I have had people go ehre before and say it was good
- 1 Year ago
- From:United States
this university has a verry good academic reputaion , plus i want to improve my chinese language skills in a good university in chengdu before atending my master degree there .
- 2 Years ago
Most convenient for me to be able to attend the classes
- 3 Years ago
It has been recommended to me by other foreigners living in Chengdu. The location of the university is very good. Also, the tuition fees are lower than other universities that offer a Chinese Language program.
- 3 Years ago
- From:United Kingdom
Because I very like the offer in the program of this university.
- 4 Years ago
- Cultivating students international talents with high quality.
- Rich teaching experience faculty.
- The college organizes students plentiful activities to enrich students's life and strengthening communication.
- Many kinds of Chinese dialect provided as elective courses.
Scholarship applicants must be citizens of following cities:Saint Petersburg(Russia)Salford (UK)Berlin(Germany)County of Fingal (Ireland)Johannesburg(South Africa)Kigali (Rwanda)Baku( Azerbaijan)Batan(Nepal)Mueang Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand)Knoxville(USA)Hollywood (USA)Monterey Park(USA)Houston (USA)Copiapó(Chile)Zapopan(Mexico)Atlanta(USA)Lódź (Poland)Šiauliai (Lithuania)Trikala (Greece)Monchengladbach (Germany)Edmonton (Canada)Nairobi (Kenya)Luanda (Angola)La Plata (Argentina)Recife (Brasil)Itaipu (Brasil)Campinas (Brasil)Adelaide (Australia)Sydney (Australia)Waikato (New Zealand)Osorno (Chile)Gatineau(Canada)Hamilton（New Zealand）
In order to open further to the outside world, the International Education College adopts foreign advanced education resources conditionally and selectively, cultivating international talents with high quality.
The college often organizes students to join in all kinds of recreational and sports activities, enriching students' extracurricular life, strengthening communication and exchanges between students from all over the world.
Oral Chinese, Chinese Listening, Chinese Writing, Chinese Reading, Business Chinese Oral Chinese, Survey of China
Applicant who has Chinese Language Knowledge could transfer into the course before May.
Elective Courses (students could choose 2 optional courses from below courses)
Tibetan Language (dialect), Yi Language (dialect), Sichuan Language (dialect), Culture Of Chinese Minority, Taiji, Chinese Traditional Painting, Wushu, etc..
1. Above courses could be 4 class hours per week as the Elective Course included in the Mandarin Chinese Language Program.
2. The Elective Course above could be a small group independent class excluded from Mandarin Chinese Language Program if there are several applicants at the same level.
3. They could be one-to-one independent course with at least 8 class hours per week.
8:30-12:00 every workday, 20 class hours per week
Note: Students are required to pay the tuition or deposit before issuing the admission package.
- Aged 18 to 60, with a good health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 6,000 in total (About $ 1,105) Accommodation Fee International Student Apartment Double Room RMB 20 Single Room RMB 40 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 Service Fee USD 200 Living Expense RMB 2,220 to RMB 2,820
- Application Materials
1. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
2. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
5. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 200 USD March 3, 2020
- • The content has been updated. November 20, 2019
- • The application deadline has been updated to November 30, 2019 November 20, 2019
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Nov 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 6,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Pay to University)|
|Service Fee:||USD 200 (Non-Refundable)|
|2020 Insurance:||USD 5 (Optional)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org