(1)Provide credit courses in English or Chinese medium for the college students.
(2)Plentiful and practical knowledge with lectures on hot topics.
(3)Combination of Chinese language study and local cultural experience．
SCUT has been organizing summer camp program in Chinese language and culture for over ten years.
The summer camp program has been developed specifically with international students who are interested in learning or increasing their knowledge of Chinese language,culture and history. Through a series of class teaching and activities, participants will be able to conduct usual communication by using Chinese or English language of China,its people and history.SCUT has provided the training classes for over thousand international students from all over the world.
COURSES I:Chinese Language and Culture (2 Credits)
Courses on entry and intermediate levels
•Chinese courses are mainly comprised of Chinese Comprehension, Conversation, and Reading; 12 hours per week
•Culture courses and acvities include: Contemporary Chinese Economy, Chinese Culture, Chinese History and Geography, Chinese Calligraphy, Taiji and Chinese
Kong-tu, etc; 4 hours per week
•2-3 visits to the local companies and inner city tour
Course II: Understanding China (2 Credits)
•8 lectures in English or Chinese medium
•8 hours per week Chinese language and culture exploration
•2-3 visits to the local companies and inner city tour
1.Economic and Business
Topic 1: Introduction to Chinese Economy
Topic 2: The next China and the my
Topic 3: Chinese Business and Society Institutional Perspective
Topic 4: Multi-national Company Management in China
Topic 1:Introduction to Chinese Electronic Business
Topic 2: Electronic Business Security
Topic 3: Chain Management in Chinese Market
Topic 4: Internet Finance Development in China
Topic 1:The rise of China and Change in World Politics
Topic 2:The China Factor-Managing China's Global Challenges
Topic 3: Chinese Government and Politics
Topic 4: China’s Public Policy
•The actual lectures delivered are subject to change.
•Different types of programs can be designed to cater to the students' different interests.
(1)The International Summer Camp Program will last for 4 weeks, starting from 15th July to 11th Aug 2019; Application deadline: 30th June.
(2)Group applications are welcome; Programs can be tailored to the specific students interests.
•Exact dates are subject to Admission Notice.
Tuition: RMB 3,500 (Course I) and RMB 4500 (Course II)
Accommodation: RMB 1,000 (Air-conditioned Double Room)
- People who are interested in learning Chinese (Mandarin) and experience Chinese culture
- Participants can be Chinese learners of all proficiency levels, including completely beginners
- Individual applicant is acceptable
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 4,500 in total (About $ 825) Accommodation Fee International Student Dorm (Building C15) Double Room RMB 27 to RMB 8,000 Quad room RMB 12 to RMB 3,500 International Student Dorm (West Lake) Double Room RMB 33 to RMB 9,800 Single Room RMB 50 to RMB 15,000 Triple Room RMB 27 to RMB 8,000 Cooperative Apartment Zang International Building Single Room RMB 11,000 to RMB 18,000 Other Fees Application Fee USD 85 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,100 to RMB 2,700
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included(Photocopy of valid passport identification page. Passport must be an ordinary passport and be valid for at least six months from the application time until September 30, 2019. Applicants currently residing in China must include a copy of the page containing a valid visa or residence permit.)
3. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Jul 15 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 4,500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 85 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com