The university is located in or near Guangzhou, the largest city in southern China. This region is one of the most economically and commercially vibrant regions in China, with excellent public transport system, pleasant weather and two large trade fairs (Canton Fair) in this city every year. There are three campus of south China Normal University, respectively is ling campus (school cadre), the university campus, the campus of the south China sea. The accommodation’s price is between RMB15 - 80 a day.
- Book on official website by yourself.
- Rent outside campus is allowed and suggested.
- 24 hours check-in service: No.
- Moving in before semetser begins is not allowed.
- Hotel in campus: No.
- Check-in after semester begins.
- Tuiton fee, accommodation fee and other expenses is preferred to be paid by cash.
- The accommodation fee should be paid for 5 months at one-time in Taobei, and the apartment should be paid by month.
- Students who live in Xing He Lou Building are required to pay one year`s dorm fee at a time.
- Students who have lived in International Students Housing for one semester are not allowed to stay in it any longer. Special circumstances are to be considered.
Both Degree students and Language students are accepted by South China normal University in Shipai Campus, No.55 Zhongshan Road West Tianhe District, Guangzhou City. Close to many famous universities and shopping malls.