With the development of economic globalization, economic links among countries are getting closer, and the tendencies of the world trade liberalization, production globalization, internationalization of capital appear in worldwide. The connection between China and the world becomes closer together; Chinese international trade status is rising. It became the world's first goods trade power in 2013, which effectively promoted the economic and social development of the country, also made a positive contribution to the growth of global trade and economic recovery. The "International business" training course mainly introduces the related International Laws, International Practice, Chinese trade and investment strategy, the Multinational Corporation Management, International Trade of Agricultural Products, International Business Negotiations, etc. At the end of the course, the study certificate will be conferred by the Sichuan Agricultural University.
Courses: Depending on training duration
1) Two weeks short-term training: Introduction to Chinese economic development, Chinese trade and investment strategy, International Trade of Agricultural Products. Visit foreign trade companies, Chengdu International Container Logistics Center, International Agricultural Products Trade Center of Sichuan province.
2) Four weeks short-term training: Introduction to Chinese economic development, WTO and China’s foreign trade, Trade and investment strategy in China, International Business Negotiation, International trade of agricultural product. Visit foreign trade companies, Chengdu International Container Logistics Center, International Agricultural Products Trade Center of Sichuan province.
Program Time: From late March to early July each year.
Program durations and fees：
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 4,000 in total (About $ 735) Accommodation Fee University International Hostel Single Room RMB 14 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 to USD 115 Service Fee USD 100 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
Written in Chinese or in English
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 4, 2020
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 15 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 4,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 100 (Non-Refundable)|
|2020 Insurance:||USD 5 (Optional)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org