Nowadays it has been a world-wide fad and trend to pay attention to traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) and natural drug which are treated more and more preferable and acceptable in hospitals. TCM has been the treasure of Chinese nation, which has made outstanding achievements dating back to ancient times. Sichuan Province is well known as the “home of Chinese traditional medicine as well as TCM library of China”. It produces a variety of 4,354 documented medicinal materials and there is a saying that “a prescription can never be made up without some Sichuan medicinal herbs”.
This program offers seminars to dwell on how to identify and domesticate some of the well-known Chinese medicinal herbs of Sichuan and their functions, cultivation technique as well as the construction achievements of modern traditional Chinese pharmaceutical factories. A certificate will be awarded to each applicant when the program completed.
Courses: It will be different training subjects depend on training schedule. There are two types of training subjects in following below.
(1) 2 weeks curriculums: Basic Theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chinese Medicine Identification, Medicinal Plant Cultivation. During the course, students will visit modern traditional Chinese herbaria and medicinal herb gardens.
(2) 4 weeks curriculums: Basic Theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chemistry of Chinese Medicinal Herbs, Chinese Medicine Identification, Medicinal Plant Cultivation, Medicinal Plant Breeding, The Construction of Traditional Chinese Medicinal Materials Production Base. During the course, students will visit modern traditional Chinese herbaria and medicinal herb gardens, traditional Chinese medicinal materials production base, Heihuachi medicinal market.
Program Time: Every year of late March to early July
Program durations and fees：
Language of Instruction
Fees (RMB Yuan)
Cultivation and Identification of Chinese Medical Herbs
Note: Minimum class size: More than 3 persons.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 5,500 in total (About $ 1,010) Accommodation Fee University International Hostel Single Room RMB 14 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 to USD 115 Service Fee USD 100 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
Written in Chinese or in English
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 4, 2020
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 15 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 5,500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 100 (Non-Refundable)|
|2020 Insurance:||USD 5 (Optional)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org