Duration: 30 days
Acupuncture and moxibustion is a Chinese medical wonder with a long history. SAU is rich in teaching experience of vet and advanced for its vet acupuncture and moxibustion, which has been conducted in SAU for about 100 years. The training class offered in recent years combine basic traditional vet acupuncture and moxibustion with practice to treat and prevent animal common deseases. Trainees can have a good command of the vet acupuncture and moxibustion in practice and will be awarded certificate by SAU when completing the course.
Foreword Theories of Yin-Yang & Five Elements in Traditional Chinese Medicine Yin Yang Theory
The Five-Element Theory
Internal Organs An Overview
Six Internal Organs
Relations of the Internal Organs
Energy Blood & Fluid Energy
The Mechanism of Energy Blood & Fluid
Main & Collated Channel Regulating Bodily Functions Basic Concept
Main & Collated Channel System
12 Passages & 8 Odd Arteries
The Functions of Main & Collated Channel
Causes & Mechanism of Diseases Causes of Diseases
Mechanism of Diseases
Basic Diagnosis & Treatment Examining Methods Observing
Listening & Smelling
Diagnosis 8 Principal Syndromes
Energy Blood & Fluid
6 Main & Collateral Channels
Energy & Blood Protection
Prevention Principles Preventions
Acupuncture and moxibustion Acupuncture and moxibustionTechnics ABC of Acupuncture and Moxibustion
Acupuncture & moxibustion Points An Introduction to Acupuncture and Moxibustion Points
Acupuncture and Moxibustion Points Most in Use
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 4,800 in total (About $ 885) Accommodation Fee University International Hostel Single Room RMB 14 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 to USD 115 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
Written in Chinese or in English
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 15 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 4,800 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org