The program is intended for those students who wish to continue their education in animal nutrition beyond the Bachelor of Science degree but do not desire the additional research emphasis of a formal graduate degree. International students may find the structure of a one-year certificate program ideal to advance their training in the disciplines of animal nutrition. This training will combine course work, laboratory instruction and possibly animal experiment and dissertation writing in animal nutrition and related disciplines.
Courses: Courses available as graduate program.
Research practice：Provide applicants with opportunity and facilities for research.
Supporting research：Provide graduates with any supports and help for their diplomatic degree.
Program Time: academic year
Program durations and fees：
Language of Instruction
Fees (RMB Yuan)
Animal Nutrition Program
Spring semester: March 1 to June 15
Autumn semester: September 1 to December 15
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 4,000 in total (About $ 735) Accommodation Fee University International Hostel Single Room RMB 14 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 to USD 115 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
Written in Chinese or in English
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 15 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 4,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org