- On January 15, 2015,Shuoba! will offer a free demo class, if you are in Beijing, you may try it for free.
- This class features flexible application deadline, you can apply this course at any time before 13th February 2015.
- You can either choose to attend different types of classes varies from individual, small group to large group.
Foreign students. Mainly those in the Wudaokou area, but… if you really want to improve on your Chinese, is distance really an issue? All are welcome!
U-Centre (next to Wudaokou subway station), Tower C, Level 9, Unit 910
Business Chinese, Advanced level (suitable for those preparing for HSK levels 4 - 6 levels)
- This winter vacation, I am not returning home and I am not travelling. I just want to improve on my Chinese!
- I want to challenge myself!
- I want to find myself a job in China and need to quickly improve on my Chinese language
- I just like it this way! What do you want to do about it?!
- 19th January to 13th February 2015, Mondays to Fridays, total of 20 days and 60 lessons
- Morning Class: 9:30-12:30
- Class 1: Business Chinese Program - Intermediate level
- Class 2: Preparing for HSK level 4 exam
- Afternoon Class: 13:30-16:30
- Class 3: Business Chinese Program – Advanced level
- Class 4: Preparing for HSK level 5 exam
- Large group (5-8 people): ¥3600/person (60 class hours /person)
- Small group: ¥120/session (individual) or ¥80/session/person (2-4 people)
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 3,600 in total (About $ 665) Accommodation Fee Apartments Single Room RMB 0 Homestay Single Room RMB 0 Other Fees Service Fee USD 100 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 4, 2020
|·Starting Date :||Mar 2 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Feb 28 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 3,600 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 100 (Non-Refundable)|
|2020 Insurance:||USD 5 (Optional)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org