The Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) is an international standardized exam to assess the Chinese language proficiency of non-native speakers (including foreigners, overseas Chinese and students of Chinese national minorities). In China, HSK test is valid without any limitation, as a certificate of language proficiency for higher educational and professional purposes. The HSK test date and time are set by HSK organizer, please click here to check and register https://english.hanban.org.
To help students to master the most important Exam Focus of HSK examination in a fast pace, and the result will be guaranteed
All students and professionals who want to get a certificate of a higher level HSK as quick as possible.
Timetable of the coming HSK examination in 2015
1. HSK mock test course: 2hs/level, 150RMB(special price for Shuoba! students), 200RMB for others.
2. HSK language skills course: 1h/level, free for Shuoba! students, 80RMB for others.
3. Please register the course at least 1 week in advance.
1. One class session is equivalent to 50 minutes.
2. Shuoba! has three types of classes: Private Class (One-on-one), Small Group Class (max. 3 students in one group), Open Group Class.
3. Timing of all of the Chinese classes are flexible; students may set their own study schedule. Please contact us for more details.
4. Private Classes and Small Group Classes maybe arranged outside of the school as required by the students.
5. Please inform your Course Consultant no later than 18:00 p.m. the day before you have your course or 3 working hours in advance to cancel your classes or change your study schedule.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 2,400 in total (About $ 445) Accommodation Fee Apartments Single Room RMB 0 Homestay Single Room RMB 0 Other Fees Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Mar 2 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Feb 28 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 2,400 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 0 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org