Chinese through pictures course is available to students at elementary and intermediate levels. It is designed to provide students with pictures to break down Chinese characters, and to understand ancient Chinese culture through these Chinese characters. The learning of Chinese characters will not be boring anymore.
Chinese through pictures
Private class/ Small Group
HSK Level 2-4
HSK Level 4-5
1. One class session is equivalent to 50 minutes.
2. Shuoba! has three types of classes: Private Class (One-on-one), Small Group Class (max. 3 students in one group), Open Group Class.
3. Timing of all of the Chinese classes are flexible; students may set their own study schedule. Please contact us for more details.
4. Private Classes and Small Group Classes maybe arranged outside of the school as required by the students.
5. Please inform your Course Consultant no later than 18:00 p.m. the day before you have your course or 3 working hours in advance to cancel your classes or change your study schedule.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 2,000 in total (About $ 370) Accommodation Fee Apartments Single Room RMB 0 Homestay Single Room RMB 0 Other Fees Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,200 to RMB 2,800
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
Mar 2 , 2020
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Feb 28 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 2,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 0 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org