Above 16 years old and in good physical condition, who are estimated as qualified by the University Administration.Your Chance to Get Admitted
Basic level: Chinese language, Listening, Oral Chinese
Medium level: Chinese language, Listening and speaking, Chinese periodical, Composition
Advanced level: Chinese language, Oral Chinese, Chinese periodical, Listening, Composition
Optional Course: Martial Arts, Calligraphy, Chinese Culture, Chinese Economics and Trade
Above 16 years old and in good physical condition, who are estimated as qualified by the University Administration.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 7,000 in total (About $ 1,285) Accommodation Fee Domitory Building NO.1(South area) Double Room RMB 50 to RMB 12,000 Quad room RMB 25 Single Room RMB 100 Domitory Building NO.2(North area) Double Room RMB 50 to RMB 12,000 Quad room RMB 25 Single Room RMB 100 Other Fees Application Fee USD 55 to USD 150 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,450
- Application Materials
Written in Chinese or in English
2. Physical Examination Form(only valid for 6 months)
Please take it to hospital to have a checkup with all items, including personal information, photo, checking date, doctors' suggestion and signature.
3. Financial guarantee
4. Visa page of passport
For the applications who has not come to China before, please provide the blank visa page; for the applicants who has been to China before, please provide the visa page with the exit stamp.
5. Passport photo
6 color photographs taken in the last three months (4.5*3.5cm) with names (English or Chinese).
6. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese should be translated into Chinese and be certified by notarization.
7. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese should be translated into Chinese and be certified by notarization.
8. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jan 25 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 7,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org