18-60 years old, in good health with valid passport.Your Chance to Get Admitted
Study hard. play harder--while this program is helping you improve comprehensive Chinese Listening,reading, speaking and writing skills, a range of perse cultural and entertainment activities, are also offered to bring you doser to China beyond the classroom teaching.
About 10-20 students per class.
Be divided into level
Preliminary level; Beginning level; Medium level; Advanced level.
Listening, Speaking, Writing, Intensive reading.
Taichi boxing, Paper-cutting, Kun opera, Calligraphy, Tea ceremony(Monday-Thursday afternoon)
Trip to Suzhou/Hangzhou/Xi’an/Beijing(One trip each semester, expense paid by the participants themselves)
SKILL LEVEL LEARNING OBJECTIVES Preliminary Mastering the pronunciation, tones, vocabulary, grammar and sentence structure of general Chinese Beginner's Comparing Chinese culture with that of the student's motherland and deepening understanding of Chinese culture Medium Capable of thinking in Chinese and speaking Chinese with high fluency Advanced Enhancing Chinese
18-60 years old, in good health with valid passport.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 9,000 in total (About $ 1,655) Accommodation Fee No.6 & No.7 Dormitory Studio RMB 90 NO.1 International Student Dormitory Double Room RMB 40 Single Room RMB 60 Studio RMB 60 NO.8 International Student Dormitory Double Room RMB 40 to RMB 60 Triple Room RMB 30 No.7 Dormitory Studio RMB 50 Other Fees Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The start date has been updated to September 7, 2020 September 26, 2019
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 9,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 80 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org