- Over 18 years, non-Chinese citizen and in good health.
I want to get the best possible introduction to degree level study in China.
- 4 months ago
The international foundation is a program designed for international students who plan to apply for the degree programs but don't meet the language or academic entry requirements at Shanghai University. The program aims to improve the competence in terms of Chinese language knowledge and skills, relevant professional knowledge and intercultural communication ability.
According to the different language proficiency at the time of enrollment, two sessions of classes are offered:
Note: Students will be admitted to the specific degree program after successful completion of IFP program.
IFP students must complete all courses, including the language and academic skills courses, degree courses, discipline-specific courses and practical courses.
Language and academic skills courses: Chinese listening/reading/speaking, HSK coaching, Intercultural Communication, General Introduction of China;
Degree courses: Academic Chinese, A Survey of China.
Note: The credits obtained can be recognized in degree program.
Discipline-specific courses: Basic Mathematics, Advanced Mathematics, Computer Foundation, etc.
Practical courses: Chinese Language practice, cultural practice,guidance for admission & course selection, etc.
Twenty-four hours a week.
Class A : 432 hours in total (18 weeks).
Class B: 864 hours in total (36 weeks).
All courses are subject to change in 2019.
- Over 18 years, non-Chinese citizen and in good health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 25,000 in total (About $ 4,585) Accommodation Fee International Student Dormitory Double Room RMB 60 Quad room RMB 30 Single Room RMB 100 Triple Room RMB 40 International Student Dormitory Double Room RMB 70 Quad room RMB 35 Studio RMB 140 Shenyuan International Apartments in the east side: (for self-paid students only) Studio RMB 100 International Student Dormitory Double Room RMB 70 Single Room RMB 140 Other Fees Application Fee USD 95 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included(Photocopy of valid passport identification page. Passport must be an ordinary passport and be valid for at least six months from the application time until September 30, 2019. Applicants currently residing in China must include a copy of the page containing a valid visa or residence permit.)
2. Certificate of High school
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
3. Academic Transcripts of High school
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. Statement of Financial Support
Certificate of your family financial situation background. You need to go to the bank to issue a deposit of your family financial situation.You can download a template or sample from here.
5. Other materials
Applicants for art majors should provide at least two examples of artworks; music majors’ applicants should provide audios and videos related to the major.
6. Passport photo
Recent bareheaded (within six months), full-face, blue-color background, one-inch certificate photo (390*570), instead of landscape photos or photos of daily life; in JPG format, less than 100K.
7. HSK certificate
8. Guarantee Statement
Under 18 years oldYou can download a template or sample from here.
9. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 25,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 95 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org