Students must be in good health and High School Graduate.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- Full of fun and Chinese learning.
- Commucation with local students.
- City tour enhance understanding of Chinese traditonal and mordern.
- Different Chinese level classes meet students' need.
- Plentiful students' activities to enjoy.
Length of Time for Class
Aug. 12~ Aug. 30
Elementry Chinese Program (3 weeks)
- Chinese Course
Name of the Course: Oral Chinese
Credits: 6 (120 credit hours in total, 20 credit hours per week, 40 minutes per credit hour).
Class time: 8:40~11:50 am from Monday to Friday.
Classroom: on Xuhui Campus
- Chinese Culture Courses
Learn Chinese Songs, Chinese Calligraphy, Chinese Painting, Tai Ji Quan, etc.
Half-day tour in Shanghai, One-day tour to Suzhou
- Example of Last Year Program Schedule
August 12 ~ 17(Mon-Fri)
8:40~10:00（Opening ceremony & campus tour)
10:30~11:50 Chinese Classes
下午2:00 ~ 6:00 pm
Tour in Shanghai
Agust 18 (Sat) 8:00 am ~5:00 pm /One-day Tour to Zhouzhuang
August 20 ~ 24 (Mon-Fri)
下午2:00 ~ 3:20 pm
Communicate with Chinese Students
August 25 (Sat) ~August 26（Sun）Two-days Tour to Hangzhou
August 27 ~ 30(Mon-Thu)
下午2:00 ~ 3:20 pm
August 30 (Fri)
11:00 Closing Ceremony
Certificate will be granted if student completes required credit hours and passes test. Academic Transcript and Certificate of Enrollment are provided both in Chinese and English language.
The course will be taken in Xuhui Campus
- Chinese Course
Students must be in good health and High School Graduate.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 2,600 in total (About $ 480) Accommodation Fee Wai Bin Lou Double Room RMB 50 Xue Si Yuan Double Room RMB 80 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 to USD 95 Service Fee USD 100 Living Expense RMB 400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization. Both original and official English translated version are required.
2. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization. Both original and official English translated version are required.
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included(Photocopy of valid passport identification page. Passport must be an ordinary passport and be valid for at least six months from the application time until September 30, 2019. Applicants currently residing in China must include a copy of the page containing a valid visa or residence permit.)
4. Passport photo
Two recent passport-sized photos of the applicant
5. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 3, 2020
|·Starting Date :||Aug 12 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 31 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 2,600 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 100 (Non-Refundable)|
|2020 Insurance:||USD 5 (Optional)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com