Applications are open to foreign citizens with reliable financial support and stability who are over 16 and under 60 years old and in good health.Your Chance to Get Admitted
The Shanghai International Studies University
is proud of its traditions of academic excellence and for having one of the most diverse student communities in the The Peoples Republic of China .
At Shanghai International Studies University
, you will meet engaged students from around the world who will help you feel at home, world-renowned professors dedicated to helping you learn and grow, and programs designed to prepare you for success before and after graduation.
- 2 Years ago
I have so many reasons, among them: since china is the well developed country the universities and teachers are also more technologies , knowledge and skill up more than any other country. according those and other reasons i get more knowledge and skill
- 2 Years ago
i see documentation on internet and i like it too
- 2 Years ago
- A clear focus on Chinese language;
- Carefully designed immersion activities and excursions;
- Discussions with the participation of school students and faculty;
- Access to optional Chinese traditional culture;
- The school is located in international metropolis-Shanghai where students can experience the huge changes of China;
- Courses: Mainly Chinese courses including Listening Comprehension, Conversation and Reading;
- This program is provided at three levels: beginning, elementary and intermediate. (Each level will be available only if there are more than 10 students.);
- Courses load: 4 teaching hours each morning (8:30-11:50), Monday through Friday and Sunday.;
- The minimum enrollment for each course is 20 students;
- These courses are taught in the afternoon.
1.Curriculum and Activities
1)Courses: Mainly Chinese courses including Listening Comprehension, Conversation and Reading.
2)Course schedule: Monday to Friday, 4 teaching hours each morning (8:30-11:50). Elective course such as Chinese Calligraphy, Taijiquan (shadow boxing) and Paper cutting are also available (these courses are offered in the afternoon).
① Inner city tours are offered once a week (scenic spots, museums, acrobatics etc.)
②Weekend tours are available at students’ own expense. Cost will depend on tourists’ spots.
2. Schedule and Application Period
1) Duration: Jan 6- Jan 23.
2) Group application is welcomed. Courses and schedules can be customized according to the group's requirements.
Applications are open to foreign citizens with reliable financial support and stability who are over 16 and under 60 years old and in good health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 3,000 in total (About $ 555) Accommodation Fee SISU Guesthouse Double Room RMB 90 to RMB 105 Single Room RMB 140 to RMB 170 SISU Hotel Double Room RMB 80 to RMB 85 Single Room RMB 160 to RMB 170 International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 50 Single Room RMB 100 Other Fees Application Fee USD 85 to USD 150 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. 1 passport photo (in size of 5cm * 4cm)
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. Academic transcript of highest education
5. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The content has been updated. October 16, 2019
- • The start date has been updated to January 6, 2020 October 16, 2019
|·Starting Date :||
Jan 6 , 2020
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 1 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 3,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 85 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org