High school graduate and in good health.Your Chance to Get Admitted
after my research from the internet and on all the universities in china, i got to realize that this particular university stands among the best universities in china with quality and friendly teachers . i also read about the environment and the infrastructural availability in the university. the city is quite good with friendly people. the school also gives quality education care to students.
- 3 Years ago
Teaching answering technique according new HSK examination; Making a special intensive training through listening, reading and writing.
Chinese for Beginners, Intermediate Chinese, Speak Chinese, Conversational Chinese 301, Intermediate Chinese Listening & Speaking.
Study period is about half year and starting time begins March of each year
High school graduate and in good health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 8,000 in total (About $ 1,470) Accommodation Fee International Students Apartment Single Room RMB 40 to RMB 50 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 to USD 150 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,500
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. High school academic transcript
4. High school graduate certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
Written in Chinese or in English
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Mar 2 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 8,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org