- Physically and mentally healthy, aged under 60.
Your Chance to Get Admitted
Reviews of other students who studied chinese language here, are very good, I found this university as perfect for me as it has very good portfolio.
- 5 months ago
I chose this University because of its reputation and the possibility to study chinese in the summer. Also because of the historical ties betweeen Germany and Qingdao.
- 1 Year ago
language program its price and its reputation
- 3 Years ago
- Comfortable and well equip accommdation.
- High standards of teaching and considerate services.
- The college was designated as one of the HSK centers for all levels in 2007 NOCFL (Hanban).
- The School is committed to students' overall development and organizes many cultural and sports activities for international students.
The Summer Chinese Language Course(SCLC) is mainly for students who are interesting in China, Chinese culture and want to have a short-term wonderful life in China. By joining SCLC, you will learn the courses such as speaking, listening and reading. Also,you have a chance to experience Chinese traditional culture such as paper-cutting , Tai Chi, tea culture, and some activities as city tour, visiting the Beer Museum of Qingdao, etc.
CURRICULUM (for reference only)
the activities in the afternoon would be changeable.
Study Duration : From July 6 to July 31 ,2020 (4 weeks, 20 hours a week)
- Physically and mentally healthy, aged under 60.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 4,000 in total (About $ 735) Accommodation Fee Jinhaiyuan Double Room RMB 41 to RMB 80 Yinhaiyuan Double Room RMB 41 to RMB 80 International Students Building (Building No.21) Double Room RMB 55 to RMB 12,000 International Students Building (Building No.20) Double Room RMB 55 to RMB 12,000 Single Room RMB 65 to RMB 16,000 Other Fees Application Fee USD 40 to USD 75 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,500
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
2. A Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included(Photocopy of valid passport identification page. Passport must be an ordinary passport and be valid for at least six months. Applicants currently residing in China must include a copy of the page containing a valid visa or residence permit.)
3. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificates should be notarized; If not in English, graduation certificates should be translated into English.
4. Academic transcript of highest education
Transcripts should be notarized; If not in English, transcripts should be translated into English.
1. The Education Background must start from Senior High School until now.You can download a template or sample from here.
2. If you have worked or once worked, please fill out the Work Experience, and provide the Job Letter (certificate of employment).
3. If you have not worked after graduating from school, fill in the duration and "no working"
Note: If not in English or Chinese, it should be translated into English or Chinese. If you can not find a translation organization, please contact CUCAS.
6. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The start date has been updated to July 6, 2020 November 11, 2019
- • The content has been updated. November 11, 2019
|·Starting Date :||Jul 6 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 4,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 40 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com