Aged 18 - 50, physically and mentally healthy, undergraduate students.Your Chance to Get Admitted
The 21st century is the century of oceans, to develop the advanced marine science and technology, to cultivate the Global Marine Talents, Ocean University of China has set up the “Global Ocean Summer Program”. This program will provide opportunities for global college students to learn ocean knowledge, stir up interest, experience marine culture, and acquire frontier technology.
Aged 18 - 50, physically and mentally healthy, undergraduate students.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 4,000 in total (About $ 735) Accommodation Fee Jinhaiyuan Double Room RMB 41 to RMB 80 International Students Building (Building No.20) Double Room RMB 55 to RMB 12,000 Single Room RMB 65 to RMB 16,000 Yinhaiyuan Double Room RMB 41 to RMB 80 International Students Building (Building No.21) Double Room RMB 55 to RMB 12,000 Other Fees Application Fee USD 40 to USD 75 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,500
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
2. A Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included(Photocopy of valid passport identification page. Passport must be an ordinary passport and be valid for at least six months. Applicants currently residing in China must include a copy of the page containing a valid visa or residence permit.)
3. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificates should be notarized; If not in English, graduation certificates should be translated into English.
4. Academic transcript of highest education
Transcripts should be notarized; If not in English, transcripts should be translated into English.
1. The Education Background must start from Senior High School until now.You can download a template or sample from here.
2. If you have worked or once worked, please fill out the Work Experience, and provide the Job Letter (certificate of employment).
3. If you have not worked after graduating from school, fill in the duration and "no working"
Note: If not in English or Chinese, it should be translated into English or Chinese. If you can not find a translation organization, please contact CUCAS.
6. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 4 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 1 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 4,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 40 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com