Senior High School diploma, A level or equivalent certificate holders, under the age of 30, healthy.Your Chance to Get Admitted
It all started when my father recommended this school. At first, I didn't think much about it, I didn't even think about applying to any university in China. But as looked up into the university due to curiosity, I started to become more and more interested in what learning environment does Nantong University have; especially in the medical department. I never thought of myself being a medical student in any way, the reasoning being that I thought I didn't time and money to take a total of 11 years to become a medical doctor. Even though I was interested in being a medical student, as I am interested in helping those in need. I really do like helping people and giving others hope. Learning about this courses at Nantong University gave me hope in some kind of way. Thinking about the chance of being a medical doctor in less than 11 years really gave me the thinking that I was able to explore my interest, that's why I decided to apply to Nantong University.
- 1 Year ago
VERY AFFORDABLE, GOOD STUDY ENVIRONMENT
- 1 Year ago
It has always been my dream to study medicine. The university of Nantong came highly recommended for its English language teaching standard, great learning environment, culturally rich environment, affordability and support for international students.
- 1 Year ago
- From:Congo (Zaire)
The university is well known for it quality medical education for international student and the programme is acredited
- 1 Year ago
The first reason behind choosing Nantong University is that it is located in China and China is the best place for MBBS and with so much opportunities. And I have so much passion for becoming a doctor because my 3 siblings are doctors and I want to be a doctor like them.
The second reason is that I want to serve humanity and save the lives , and best way to do this is becoming a doctor. It is the most noble profession. And becoming a doctor under the supervision of highly professional teachers of Nantong University is like a dream come true. Another reason for moving to China and attaining the professional degree from Nantong University is that China is one of the most respectable place for students from Pakistan and chinese government is very supportive towards Pakistani students. With such a high level of education provided by Nantong University , I think its once in a lifetime opportunity which I have always wished to avail. I believe that I will prove myself a very productive doctor in future. Thanks
- 1 Year ago
- NTU is one of 30 universities qualified by the MOE of China to accept MBBS international students
- All courses taught in English, without Chinese language proficiency requirements.
- Students can choose to do the intern in China, their own countries or any other country.
- NTU is recognized by WHO and the graduates of MBBS program are eligible to take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils in different countries such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS etc.
1. Main Courses
Editor Notes: Students will study a various kind of medical courses.
Biochemistry, Anatomy, Immunology, biochemistry experiment, Immunology experiment, Physiology, Infectious Disease, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Surgery Practise, Medical Chinese, Infectious Disease Practise.
2. Clinic Internship Management
Editor Notes: You need to pass HSK 4 or above before do the internship in China.
- Those who plan to do the internship in countries other than China will get an authorization letter from medical school, and send an original version and a copy of Acceptance Letter from the hospital who intends to accept their internship to Medical School for examination, and then they will get An Internship Handbook for Clinic Medicine Nantong University;
- Medical school is in charge of internship in China;
- An Internship Handbook for Clinic Medicine Nantong University shall be returned to Medical School at the end of the internship for examination and approval;
- Those who fail in any two of Internal Medicine, Sugary, Gynecology and Obstetrics and paediatrics are not allowed to do the internship. They must do the subjects again with their juniors. Those who fail in subjects other than the above-mentioned ones may do the internship but they will have to do a make-up exam half a year later;
- Students need to take part in clinic skill training before the internship if thus required.
All international students are required to take course examinations. Those who pass the examinations can get the credits. International students of MBBS in English are supposed to pass HSK 4 before entering clinic course learning in hospital. Those who have not pass HSK 4 must do the Chinese with their juniors.
3. The Affiliated Hospital of Nantong University
Editor Notes: Students can do internship in the hospital honored as National Excellent Hospital which has more than 2000 beds.
- A national top-level comprehensive hospital which combines medical-treatment with teaching and research.
- With its complete disciplines, well-structured staff, good medical skills, wonderful service, beautiful environment and advanced facilities, the hospital adheres to the patient-centered service concept and persists in the scientific development.
- The hospital has been honored as the National Excellent Hospital in the Health System of the country.
- There are more than 2000 patient beds in the hospital.
- More than one million patients ask for help and more than 24000 operations are carried out in the hospital.
4. Other Medical Education Resources
Editor Notes: There are Medical Education Resources not only on campus, but also off campus.
- On campus there are some other relevant units which can support the medical education, including School of Public Health, School of Life Science, School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Department of Neuroscience, Department of Nautical Medicine, and so on.
- Outside the campus there are other 15 affiliated hospitals and 52 relevant hospitals which supply great support for the professional clinical teaching and students' internship.
5. Degree Awarded
Editor Notes: Upon meeting the requirements and pass graduation exam, you will be awarded degree certificate.
- MBBS Degree: upon graduation, students need to pass the HSK 4 to get the diploma.
- On completing the requirements of the teaching program and passing the graduation examinations successfully, international medical undergraduates will be granted a graduation certificate and conferred a medical degree by Nantong University, if they meet the degree regulations of the university. The English copy of the degree will state MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery).
6. Introducation of Nantong University
Editor Notes: Nantong University has beautiful campus and traffic is convenient.
Nantong University offers a complete set of disciplines including literature, science, engineering, medicine, pedagogy, economic, law, history, and administration, of them Chinese Language (as a foreign language) has been taught for many years and clinical medicine and textile engineering can be taught in English. Besides, it provides an excellent learning environment and convenient living facilities for international students. For 17 years, the university has successfully organized Chinese training courses for foreign students. The participants in these courses spoke highly of the excellent teaching and high-quality services they got from NTU.
7. About School Of Medicine
Editor Notes: School of Medicine is the largest School of Nantong University.
- One of the earliest medical colleges in China.
- Has good teaching conditions with all kinds of equipments, which can meet the teaching and research needs of basic medicine and clinical medicine.
- Attached great importance to international exchange and cooperation and established bilateral and friendly relationship with many organizations of medical education, clinic treatment and scientific research.
- Has hired a group of well-known experts from abroad as guest professors and sent more than one hundred teachers to go abroad for academic exchange and communication.
Senior High School diploma, A level or equivalent certificate holders, under the age of 30, healthy.
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 26,000 per year
RMB 156,000 in total (About $ 28,605)
Accommodation Fee International Student Dormitory Double Room RMB 3,000 Single Room RMB 6,000 Triple Room RMB 2,000 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 to USD 115 Service Fee USD 150 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Non-criminal Record Certificate (Generally, it is valid for 3 or 6 months)
It must be issued by your local police station with official stamp.
2. Physical Examination Form(only valid for 6 months)
Please take it to hospital to have a checkup with all items, including personal information, photo, checking date, doctors' suggestion and signature.You can download a template or sample from here.
3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
4. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
5. High school academic transcript
6. High school graduate certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The content has been updated. September 4, 2019
- • The content has been updated. September 4, 2019
|·Starting Date :||Sep 1 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 26,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 115 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org