One of the best place to learn Aeronautics and Astronautics
Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (NUAA) is located in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, Southern China. NUAA has two campuses: the Main Campus and Jiangning Road Campus, covering an area of 173 hectares with a building floor space of 650,000 square meters. Language students and undergraduates will live in two Student Residence Halls on Jiangning Campus , and all of the postgraduates and doctoral students in International Student Apartment on the Main Campus. Annual accommodation fee for each student is 4000 Yuan on average.
- Unnecessary to book in advance.
- Rent outside campus is allowed.
- Offer 24 hours check-in service.
- One week check-in before semester begins is allowed.
- Hotel in campus: Yes. Main campus: Yuyuan Hotel; Jiangning campus: Hangyuan Hotel.
- Pay by year in campus dorm.
- Register first and then move in.
- Tuiton fee, accommodation fee and other expenses can be paid by cash or International Remittance.
Teaching Materials: Approximately 400 Per Year
Electricity: Approximately 800 Per Year
Food: Approximately 6,000 Per Year
Residence Permit: 400 Per Year
Physical Examination: 430 One Time Fee
Language and undergraduate students are welcomed to live in the two on-campus student residence halls.