The applicant should be aged between 18 and 65 and healthy.Your Chance to Get Admitted
Liaoning University is one of the best universities found in central city of northeastern China. It is a really good place to study Chinese language because it is found in the suburb area. Also the weather is much cooler than most regions in china. This is why i really like to study in Liaoning University.
- 2 Years ago
One of the best universities in Shenyang, prefer to study in Shenyang Liaoning University.
- 3 Years ago
- From:Russian Federation
It is set up for the students who wish to study Chinese language exclusively. Chinese language classes are divided into three administrative levels in accordance with students' proficiency of Chinese, including Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced Classes.
There will be an entrance exam, and students will be divided into these classes respectively based on their performances in the exam.
The lectures are conducted in a highly professional manner and at the same time, the extra curricula activities range from school visits to cultural and language interactions. These are designed to deepen the students' understanding of the Chinese culture, to train their skills of practicing Chinese and to create a sound base for their further study and progression.
After completing the course, students will be granted a certificate in Chinese proficiency.
International students are having Chinese Language Class
The applicant should be aged between 18 and 65 and healthy.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 13,000 in total (About $ 2,385) Accommodation Fee Youyuan International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 20 Single Room RMB 40 Triple Room RMB 15 Other Fees Application Fee USD 140 to USD 150 Service Fee USD 100 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,450
- Application Materials
1. Certificate/diploma of highest education
According to Liaoning Province Government Requirement: Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese should be translated into Chinese and be certified by notarization. If you can not find translation organization, please contact CUCAS.
2. Academic transcript of highest education
According to Liaoning Province Government Requirement: academic transcript in languages other than Chinese should be translated into Chinese and be certified by notarization. If you can not find translation organization, please contact CUCAS.
3. Blank Page in Your Passport
4. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
5. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
6. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 3, 2020
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 15 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 13,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 140 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 100 (Non-Refundable)|
|2020 Insurance:||USD 5 (Optional)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org