Foreigners and overseas Chinese, at the age of 18 or above, and in good health, may apply for enrollment.Your Chance to Get Admitted
This specialty is focusing on the cultivation of practical qualified professional talents with certain Chinese basic knowledge.
Primary Chinese, Middle-level Chinese, Advanced Chinese, Modern Chinese Basis, Ancient Chinese Basis, Chinese Modern and Contemporary Literature, Chinese Ancient Literature, Chinese Writing, Chinese and Western Comparative Aesthetics, An Introduction to Chinese Culture, Selected Readings in Chinese Literature, Chinese Newspapers and Periodicals, Chinese Movies, Chinese Painting, Chinese Handwriting, Chinese Music, Chinese Wushu, Chinese History, Chinese Geography, etc.
Features and Advantages of Teaching
a. Chinese teaching is strongly targeted, and has excellent effect. We has conducted Chinese teaching to foreign students from Finland, Ukraine, Cameroon, Rwanda for many years
b. All classes are conducted in standard mandarin and foreign languages.
c. Teaching is conducted in small classes of 15 students.
d. Students are organized into beginners’, intermediate or advanced classes according to their level of proficiency in Chinese at the time of admission.
e. International students share the same SISU campus with Chinese students majoring in foreign languages so that they can communicate and exchange study and benefit from each other.
f. Various short-term training programs with flexible schedules and diverse extracurricular activities are offered throughout the year.
Foreigners and overseas Chinese, at the age of 18 or above, and in good health, may apply for enrollment.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 6,000 in total (About $ 1,105) Accommodation Fee International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 10 Single Room RMB 20 to RMB 30 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. High school graduate certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Mar 15 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 6,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org