Foreign students under the age of 18 should be under the custody of guardian, who must be a local resident of Guangzhou. Notarized certification of the guardianship must be submitted.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- Teaching answering technique according new HSK examination (school providing internal review material)
- Making a special intensive training through listening, reading and writing
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school
- Students will have a better understanding of the HSK examination
Students will learn basic knowledge of Chinese language and culture, improve their Chinese dialogue ability and understand the latest developments in Chinese society.
HSK test-related skills and training courses(Courses are subjected to adjustment according to trainee's condition or requirement).
Foreign students under the age of 18 should be under the custody of guardian, who must be a local resident of Guangzhou. Notarized certification of the guardianship must be submitted.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 11,850 in total (About $ 2,175) Accommodation Fee Zhong’ai Building Single Room RMB 6,200 Xinyi Building Single Room RMB 6,200 Du’xing Building Double Room RMB 6,000 Jing’shen Building Double Room RMB 6,000 Other Fees Application Fee USD 40 to USD 95 Service Fee USD 150 Living Expense RMB 2,100 to RMB 2,700
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of the passport
The original copies are to be checked on registration.
2. Passport photo
One recent color photo without hat or head coverings (size: 30mm×50mm)
3. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
Feb 21 , 2020
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 31 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 11,850 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 40 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org