Those who are healthy and willing to abide by Chinese Laws and the University's regulations can ask for applications.Your Chance to Get Admitted
China is a great country with a long history and glorious culture. Since reforming and opening-up from the 1980's, China, especially the southern Yangtze area, has undergone significant changes. If you are interested in Chinese language and culture, or you want to have a glimpse of the economy and culture in the southern Yangtze area, the short-visit camp might be your best choice, and you will surely have great rewards.
Chinese language, Chinese culture, folk customs
Can be scheduled according to different requirements, usually lasts 1-4 weeks
Class will commence at least 10 students
According to actual expense
Those who are healthy and willing to abide by Chinese Laws and the University's regulations can ask for applications.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 3,000 in total (About $ 555) Accommodation Fee International Students' Apartment Building Single Room RMB 1,500 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Non-criminal Record Certificate (Generally, it is valid for 3 or 6 months)
It must be issued by your local police station with official stamp.
2. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization. Both original and official English translated version are required.
3. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization. Both original and official English translated version are required.
4. Physical Examination Form(only valid for 6 months)
Please take it to hospital to have a checkup with all items, including personal information, photo, checking date, doctors' suggestion and signature.
5. Latest Study Experience
Students in China only.
6. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included(Photocopy of valid passport identification page. Passport must be an ordinary passport and be valid for at least six months from the application time until September 30, 2019. Applicants currently residing in China must include a copy of the page containing a valid visa or residence permit.)
7. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
8. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
9. Financial Statement
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The start date has been updated to March 2, 2020 November 15, 2019
- • The application deadline has been updated to December 15, 2019 November 15, 2019
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 15 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 3,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com