Those who are healthy and willing to abide by Chinese Laws and University's regulations are legible to apply.Your Chance to Get Admitted
Good location, good air quality, good reputation, affordable living
- 1 Year ago
- From:United States
As it is one of the most leading and prominent universities in China
- 2 Years ago
- Name: R**********
I am very interested in the offer of Mandarin study at Jiangnan University. It offers a suitable learning schedule with classes in the morning offering free time study in the afternoon as well as other culture based electives. It has a very nice campus and not being in a large city will allow me to use the Mandarin I am learning in class around town without too many English speakers.
- 3 Years ago
- From:United Kingdom
My friend recommends. He had been to Shangai for 1 year.
- 3 Years ago
Этот Университет на самом деле очень сильный!Рейтинг высокий и сами китайцы его ценят!
- 3 Years ago
- A clear focus on Chinese language;
- Small Class Teaching (no more than 20 students);
- Combined with Chinese Culture Courses (such as Taiji, Chinese Calligraphy, Chinese handicraft);
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school;
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty;
- Students will improve their Chinese in speaking, writing and interpreting;
- HSK Test Centre.
Long-term Courses for Chinese Language, which usually last 3~16 months, are designed specifically to fully enhance the students' abilities of speaking, writing and interpreting. Courses such as Chinese Literature, Arts, Geography, Folk Culture are carefully incorporated into the language learning curriculum, so that students can not only communicate with Chinese people smoothly but can also experience and understand the abundantly charming Chinese culture.
(1) Beginner Course: Beginner Comprehensive Course (grammar, pronunciation, and discussion), Beginner Listening, Speaking, and Chinese Characters (Chinese characters and culture); Chinese Folk Culture (elective)
(2) Junior Course: Junior Comprehensive Course (syntax, culture, and discussion), Junior Listening, Speaking; Chinese Folk Culture (elective)
(3) Intermediate Course: Intermediate Comprehensive Course (syntax, culture, and discussion), Intermediate Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing; Chinese Folk Culture (elective)
(4) Advanced Course: Advanced Comprehensive Course (syntax, translation, discussion), Advanced Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing and Speech; Chinese Folk Culture (elective)
Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri 08:50-10:20 Comprehensive Speaking Comprehensive Speaking Comprehensive 10:35-12:05 Listening Conprehensive Chinese Character Comprehensive Listening
Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri 08:50-10:20 Speaking Comprehensive Speaking Comprehensive Speaking 10:35-12:05 Comprehensive Listening Comprehensive Listening Comprehensive
Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri 08:50-10:20 Comprehensive Speaking Reading Comprehensive Comprehensive 10:35-12:05 Listening Comprehensive Comprehensive Speaking Listening
Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri 08:50-10:20 Listening Comprehensive Comprehensive Comprehensive Listening 10:35-12:05 Comprehensive Speaking Reading Speaking Comprehensive
Note: There will be selective Chinese cultural courses in the afternoons such as calligraphy, painting, Taiji, tea ceremony, bamboo carving, embroidery etc. The classes will open when there are more than five enrolled students. There will be an extra payment for such classes.
Those who are healthy and willing to abide by Chinese Laws and University's regulations are legible to apply.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 14,000 in total (About $ 2,570) Accommodation Fee International Students' Apartment Building Single Room RMB 1,500 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
1. Non-criminal Record Certificate (Generally, it is valid for 3 or 6 months)
It must be issued by your local police station with official stamp.
2. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization. Both original and official English translated version are required.
3. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization. Both original and official English translated version are required.
4. Physical Examination Form(only valid for 6 months)
Please take it to hospital to have a checkup with all items, including personal information, photo, checking date, doctors' suggestion and signature.
5. Latest Study Experience
Students in China only.
6. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included(Photocopy of valid passport identification page. Passport must be an ordinary passport and be valid for at least six months from the application time until September 30, 2019. Applicants currently residing in China must include a copy of the page containing a valid visa or residence permit.)
7. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
8. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
9. Financial Statement
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 14,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com