None.Your Chance to Get Admitted
- A clear focus on Chinese language.
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school.
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty.
- Studnets will improve their Chinese in a short period.
- Carefully designed extracurricular activities.
- You can start at any time of the year(individual or a group of 10, 10 people is minimum).
- Students will be placed into classes of different levels on the basis of their performance in the class placement test.
- In a short time, you can have a clear realization of Chinese language, culture and custom.
TRADITIONAL LESSONS（TWO LESSONS PER WEEK, SEQUENCE AND CONTENTS MAY CHANGE）
- 中国传统民乐欣赏Appreciation of Chinese traditional folk music
- 太极拳Tai Chi
- 中国影视赏析Appreciation of Chinese films
- 篆刻艺术Seal cutting
- 制作中国结Making Chinese knots
- 剪纸Paper cutting
- 京剧欣赏Appreciation of Peking Opera
- 中国画欣赏Appreciation of Chinese painting
- 中国舞蹈欣赏Appreciation of Chinese dance
- 中国传统节日介绍Introduction of Chinese traditional festivals
EXCURTIONS (ONCE A WEEK, SEQUENCE MAY CHANGE) （每周一项，次序可能会有所改变）
- 哈尔滨师范大学新校区、文博馆Campus tour of Harbin Normal University
- 东北虎园Northeast Tiger Park
- 黑龙江省博物馆Heilongjiang Provincial Museum
- 航天馆Space Museum
- 极乐寺Bliss Temple
- 孔庙Confucian Temple
- 科技馆Science and Technology Museum
- 金上京博物馆Jin Dynasty Museum
- 游览太阳岛Sun Island
- 冰雪大世界Ice and Snow World
- 其他当地景区Other designated sight seeing
2 WEEKS COST/PERSON
4 WEEKS COST/PERSON
TRADITIONAL LESSONS AND EXCURTIONS
ROOM DEPOSIT (REFUNDABLE)
￥1540 or self-catering
￥3080 or self-catering
- Private bathroom in each dormitory room. TV, refrigerator, air conditioner, and public kitchen and laundry room are provided as well as free Wi-Fi.
- The above costs are based on a group of 10 persons and above. Traditional lessons and excursions fees contains traffic and admission fare.
- A free room will be provided to the group leader of 10 persons and above.
- Free airport pick-ups provided upon request.
- Welcome and farewell dinner provided.
- Only accept group students
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 2,700 in total (About $ 495) Accommodation Fee International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 25 to RMB 35 Single Room RMB 45 to RMB 55 Other Fees Application Fee USD 50 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,450
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 1 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 2,700 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com