Foreign citizens over 16 years old and in good health.Your Chance to Get Admitted
IS A GOOD UNIVERSITY FOR ME TO STUDY CHINESE LANGUAGE AND CULTURES
- 8 months ago
Good curriculum, accommodation and reputation.
- 2 Years ago
- From:South Korea
Good reviews, cheap, good accommodation
- 3 Years ago
- From:Russian Federation
I found some good reviews on the internet about this university. I have been in Harbin one time and like it. I also have a friend there.
- 4 Years ago
I saw many good reviews on the internet about this university. I have some friends in Harbin.
- 4 Years ago
- A clear focus on Chinese clanguage.
- Different level Chinese classes to meet different student’ need.
- Teaching delivered by qualified faculty at school.
- Discussions with the participation of Chinese students and faculty.
- Access to optional Chinese culture courses.
- Students are placed into different classes according to their Chinese proficency.
There are 6 levels of classes, that is, level A,B,C,D,E and F class.
Class Type Target Students Beginner’s Class (A) For beginners or students who have only learned Pinyin and small number of vocabulary, but can not express ideas with a complete sentence. Elementary Class (B) For students who have basic knowledge of grammar and main sentences, and could communicate in simple dialogue. ntermediate Class (C) For students who are able to express ideas in short paragraphs, paraphrase a long essay, and talk about a simple topic coherently. ntermediate Class (D) For students who could discuss a common topic in paragraphs with adequate words and grammar, and also correct pronunciation and speed. Advanced Class (E) For students who could understand Chinese newspapers, Chinese broadcast and TV news programs, and also be able to express themselves freely. Advanced Class (F) For students who are able to express ideas adequately and free use Chinese in business activities.
Compulsory courses Listening, Speaking, Video Class, Intensive Reading, Extensive Reading, Writing, Chinese Culture. Elective Courses HSK Lessons (Reading, Grammar, Listening, Comprehensive Lessons) Calligraphy, Chinese Drawing, Taijiquan (Martial Art), Survey of China, Contemporary Chinese Literature, Guzheng (Chinese Instrument).
If students pass all the examinations at the end of the studying. The students will be awarded a Graduation Certificate.
Foreign citizens over 16 years old and in good health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 7,000 in total (About $ 1,285) Accommodation Fee WAIZHUAN International Student Apartment (For Degree Student) Single Room RMB 25 to RMB 50 No. 30 International Student Apartment Single Room RMB 25 Other Fees Application Fee USD 50 to USD 75 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,450
- Application Materials
1. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
2. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
3. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 7,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org