Be in good health.
I like the program and I want to live in a nice city in the south with good air quality. It is a big city but not too big and I can learn more about Chinese culture and practice language. I have read a lot of good things about this university. Also it is a very good price.
- 2 Years ago
- From:United States
Be in good health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 34,000 in total (About $ 6,235) Accommodation Fee No. 27 International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 700 Other Fees Application Fee USD 55 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,100 to RMB 2,700
- Application Materials
1. Certification of no criminal record
2. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
3. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
4. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
5. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
6. Health certificate
Not needed during application. But may required when applying for visa. Learn detailsYou can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Nov 30 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 34,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 55 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org