Check Entry Requirements
- Education Level : High School Graduate
- Age Requirement : 18 - 45
i like this university status and good education
- 1 month ago
- Name:Haider Murtaza Haider Murtaza
Initially I discovered this university on cucas.com but on further research i discovered that its a reputable and exceptional college. I believe after reading about the college and witnessing a few photos put up I would be honoured to be accepted by this university.
- 4 months ago
- Name:Bawa Saumya
- FJMU is one of 30 universities qualified by the MOE of China to accept MBBS international students
- All courses taught in English, without Chinese language proficiency requirements.
- The internship will be arranged by the university.
- FJMU is recognized by WHO and the graduates of MBBS program are eligible to take the Medical Licensing Examinations held by the medical councils in different countries such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE, HPCSA, SCHS etc.
The curriculum planning shall include the following three parts:
- Chinese culture and natural science courses. In order to facilitate their learning and life in China and contact with patients in their medical practice, the Chinese language shall be a compulsory course during the whole undergraduate medical program in English for international students in China.
- Basic medical sciences, behavioral science, humanities, social science and medical ethics, preventive medicine and clinical medicine. It is also required to pass the examinations of these courses respectively.
- Internship. The institutions shall meticulously organize the reasonable arrangement of the internship. The duration of the internship is one year (at least 48 weeks).
Anatomy, Genetics, Embryology, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Immunology, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology & Parasitology, Community Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Radiology, Dentistry, Ear, Nose & Throat, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Anaesthesiology etc.
Students in this program can apply for Fujian Medical University Scholarship according to their academic performance in teh university.
Internship and Career
The internship will be arranged by the university. It lasts for one year (at least 48 weeks) and the location and tuition fee during the internship period are to be determined.
The school is affiliated hospital, teaching hospital, the practice of the 53 hospital, which directly under the affiliated hospital 4, directly under the affiliated hospitals 9, in addition to teaching hospitals and clinical practice and hospital, formed the perfect cover all the clinical teaching and practical teaching base network.
The amount of hospitals under the control of FJMU is 53, of which 4 are directly affiliated hospitals, 9 are non-directly affiliated hospitals, 29 are teaching hospitals and 11 are training hospitals. These hospitals form a steady network of teaching bases for clinical teaching and internship.
After obtaining MBBS Degree, the graduates can apply to take the medical licensing examination in the medical council in order to get registered and practice medicine. According to the regulations in different countries, the students may need to do the degree accreditation first. A MBBS degree holder can find jobs in government as well as private hospitals, nursing homes and other health facilities. Except this, one can also start his own clinic or pursue study for master's degree.
MBBS Degree: upon graduation, students need to pass the HSK 3 to get the diploma.
On completing the requirements of the teaching program and passing the graduation examinations successfully, international medical undergraduates will be granted a graduation certificate and conferred a medical degree by the host institution, if they meet the degree regulations of the host institution. The English copy of the degree will state MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery).
Note:The course requires students to pay tuition or admission deposit before issuing admission package.
- Non-Chinese citizens with a valid foreign passport and in good health;
- Senior high school graduates or with educational background at above level, or equivalent to that of a Chinese senior high school graduate or above, with results of B or above (more than 70 for a hundred-mark system);
- Applicants must possess with a relatively higher level of proficiency in English. Certificates for English learning throughout the primary and high schools or certificate for English proficiency test shall be produced for non-English native speakers.
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 30,000 pre year
RMB 180,000 in total (About $ 33,005)
Accommodation Fee No.2 International Students Dormitory Double Room RMB 42 to RMB 51 No.12 International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 42 to RMB 51 International Students Apartment Double Room RMB 27 to RMB 79 Single Room RMB 41 to RMB 74 International Student Department for Science Students Quad room RMB 1,300 International Student Department for Liberal Arts Students and Language Students Single Room RMB 8,000 Other Fees Application Fee RMB 810 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 2,000 to RMB 2,500
- Application Materials
1. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. High school academic transcript
4. High school graduate certificate
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
5. Certification of no criminal record
6. English proficiency test certificate
For example, IELTS or TOEFL, only for applicant whose native language is not English.
7. Other materials
8. Studentâ€™s Information FormYou can download a template or sample from here.
9. Letter of recommendation
From teachers or school instructors or equivalents
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Sep 2 , 2016|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jul 15 , 2016|
|Tuition :||RMB 30,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com