- High school graduate or above, qualified for university entrance, medically sound foreigners(applicants with color weakness and color blindness are not eligible to apply).
- Certified copy of TOEFL (IBT) score of 90 or above or IELTS (Academic) score 6.5 or above, taken within two years prior to application date (only for applicants from non-English speaking countries), students from high school with major courses taught in English may be waivered of TOELF or IELTS requirements.
- According to the regulations released by Ministry of Education, China, emigrants from mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan applying as international students must have obtained their current foreign citizenship before April 30, 2016. In addition, the applicant must have lived abroad for at least 2 years during the period between April 30, 2016 and April 30, 2020.
- Emigrants from mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwan must submit proof of naturalization and copy of entry and exit stamps on passports from the past four years or evidence of residing abroad for at least two of the last four years.
- Emigrants who are not from mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwan, but have spent two or more of the last four years in mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwan as a resident or student, must submit evidence of being foreign citizens at birth, as well as all the copies of visa or residence permit during the stay in China.
- Holders of SAT/IB/GCE A-Level/ACT must meet the minimum requirement as following:
1. Date: March 28, 2020 (Saturday)
After examining the applicants' documents, the university will inform the qualified applicants of the exact time for interview. Applicants living in Shanghai will have a face-to-face interview at Fudan University, while other applicants will be interviewed online or by our alumni resided in the respective applicant's country on behalf of Fudan University.
2. Interview Admission Ticket
From March 25, 2020, applicants can print an Interview Admission Ticket . This ticket and passport are required to be presented for interview.
Applicants who are being interviewed in person must enter Mainland China with valid passports and visa, residence permit or foreign permanent resident ID card, otherwise the eligibility for interview will be forfeited.