Current students enrolled in universities above 18 years of age with adequate English skillsYour Chance to Get Admitted
After having attended for a few years many language courses in China (Beijing), I am now interested in know more about the economy of China and its society as well. I am about to graduate from La Sapienza in Economics and International cooperation and want to develop a knowledge on chinese economy as well since China is were I aim to work and live in future. I have choosen Fudan Univeristy since is one of the top university and offers very interesting courses and opportunitis which are unique.
- 6 months ago
THIS UNIVERSITY HAVE A VERY GOOD REPUTATION...
IT TAKE EVERY YEAR DIFFERENT STUDENTS COME FROM OTHER COUNTRIES AND ALSO
I LIKE CHINESE CULTURE
- 2 Years ago
Study duration: July 15-27 2018.
Place: School of Economics, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- The Summer camp on Chinese Economy and Society includes twenty-two 90-minute lectures, three company tours and various other activities.
- The majority of lectures will be delivered by top scholars in relevant research fields from the best universities, including Fudan University, Shanghai Jiaotong University as well as LSE.
- These lectures will equip you with a thorough understanding of Chinese economy and society in the past, current and future. Tours to a private company, a state-owned enterprise and a Sino-foreign joint venture will provide you opportunities to closely observe how various companies grasp market opportunities in China and grow to be more competitive internationally.
- Other cultural activities aim to help you have a better appreciation of Chinese culture and make your stay more enjoyable.
- After successful completion of the Program, students will be awarded a program certificate and an official transcript from Fudan University.
Current students enrolled in universities above 18 years of age with adequate English skills
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 13,600 in total (About $ 2,495) Accommodation Fee Unijia No.2 Building Single Room RMB 160 to RMB 8,100 Unijia No.8 Building Single Room RMB 145 to RMB 160 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 to USD 150 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Passport Photocopy
personal information page – passport validity must be adequate for study.
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Supplementary Language Student
Please fill in it with handwritten signature.You can download a template or sample from here.
4. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||Jul 15 , 2020|
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||May 31 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 13,600 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org