Applicant must be a citizen of a foreign country between 18 and 60 years of age, in good mental and physical health.Your Chance to Get Admitted
My mom went to this university when she was younger and studied in china.
- 3 months ago
I want to apply for a long term exchange program outside of my University. I am interested in learning Chinese, and learning more about Chinese culture. My dream is to travel to China, live like a local, form friendships and have new experiences. I want to broaden my knowledge, and study to my full potential, taking advantage of the support given at leading global institutions in China, such as Fudan University.
I think that studying a Chinese program would be of significant help for me toward my degree. Studying within the context of that country would give me optimal opportunity to immerse myself in that language and culture. If I were to only study Chinese in Australia, I would not have the same opportunity to develop, extend, and apply what I have learned each day in the classroom. I also believe that learning Chinese while being in the country would enhance my motivation to learn, as I have more practical use for it in my every-day life.
- 1 Year ago
The quality of formation,good conditions for studies,well known university and also for its location in shangai which is the city most frequented by international students
- 1 Year ago
I have some friends who studied there earlier, and after reading about it it sounds like one of Shanghai's best!
- 1 Year ago
Currently studying Chinese in Beijing, and would like to study further in Shanghai.
- 2 Years ago
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Study with ICES is an opportunity to get to know Chinese language, experience the culture and be part of Shanghai life.
- ICES programs will help you achieve multicultural understanding, establish a global vision, and get connected with peers from around the world.
1. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: This program provides 10 levels, you will certainly find which one is best for you.
- Adopts an unique model of instruction which has altogether 10 levels in Chinese learning, 4 levels (ABCD levels) in Fundamental, 4 levels (EFGH) in Intermediate and 2 levels (IJ) in Advanced.
- Each level takes about 9 weeks, students can finish 2 levels each semester in half a year.
- Get into appropriate levels according to the results of online placement test on arrival.
- Professional and experienced teaching staff ensure the most efficient teaching and learning.
2. Main Courses
Editor Notes: It includes not only main courses, but also optional courses to improve language learning.
The main courses include intensive reading, extensive reading, listening, speaking and writing. Optional courses including Pronunciation, Shanghai Dialect, Chinese Movie, Chinese sayings and proverbs, etc. are also provided. Special Character Writing class is set up for overseas Chinese origin students. There will be about 20 class hours per week for each level.
3. ICES Introduction
Editor Notes: If choose to study in ICES, you will get closer to know Chinese language, experience Chinese Culture and Shanghai life.
International Cultural Exchange School, ICES, is the institution specialized in providing Chinese language and culture programs for international students in Fudan University. ICES is appointed to be one of the first four bases of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages in China. We accept international students for long term and short term language programs, general advanced and other tailor-made programs. ICES also provide degree programs for undergraduates majoring in Chinese Language & Culture and Business Chinese, and for Master candidates majoring in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages. Study with ICES is an opportunity to get to know Chinese language, experience the culture and be part of Shanghai life. ICES programs will help you achieve multicultural understanding, establish a global vision, and get connected with peers from around the world.
4. ABOUT CHINESE PROFICIENCY TEST,HSK
Editor Notes: ICES is authorized test centers, you can take HSK test in ICES.
Chinese Proficiency Test, HSK is national examinations held by HANBAN, Confucius Institute Headquarters, which are widely recognized internationally. ICES is authorized test centers for both tests. Students in ICES can apply and take the tests almost every 2-3 months conveniently when they feel ready without leaving the school. ICES holds HSK tests 5 times in a year
5. Colourful Life
Editor Notes: Students can take part in nearly hundred students’ societies and numerous events and activities.
International Students Welcome Party
International Student Associations Annual Review
Applicant must be a citizen of a foreign country between 18 and 60 years of age, in good mental and physical health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 10,500 in total (About $ 1,925) Accommodation Fee Unijia No.2 Building Single Room RMB 160 to RMB 8,100 Unijia No.8 Building Single Room RMB 145 to RMB 160 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 to USD 150 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Passport Photocopy
personal information page – passport validity must be adequate for study.
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Supplementary Language Student
Please fill in it with handwritten signature.You can download a template or sample from here.
4. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The start date has been updated to February 17, 2020 October 24, 2019
- • The content has been updated. August 21, 2019
- • The content has been updated. August 21, 2019
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 20 , 2019|
|Tuition :||RMB 10,500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com