Applicant must be a citizen of a foreign country between 18 and 60 years of age, in good mental and physical health.Your Chance to Get Admitted
To learn the language and culture of the Chinese people from one of the best universities in China.After my initial study for the program of learning the language and culture of the Chinese people, I wish to do further studies as a self-funded retiree. As an experienced Information Technology trainer my preference would be to learn the structured approached of training/teaching people. I want to make lots of friends in China and eventually take up residency. As a self-funded retiree, I would be able to volunteer myself as a teacher. I believe I have a tremendous amount of experience as a well-educated person with international experience working as a FIFO worker working in Africa. I also stayed with family in the island of Western Samoa for three weeks and experienced a form of Christian Communism when I migrated from Canada to Australia in 1996. I am up to date on the global social economic and political landscape of the current world. I wish to do all I can to support China’s Belt and Road Initiative and other policies that will enable China to become the greatest nation on earth with beautiful people worthy of progressing forward. The progress would be controlled and methodical and structured in a well-planned format
- 1 day ago
I have a friend who studied here and he highly recommends it. I have also been researching many universities in Shanghai and Fudan has to be one of the best!
- 4 weeks ago
- From:United Kingdom
I chose this university because it is one of the best universities in China and I like Shanghai.
- 2 Years ago
Growing up, imagining myself sitting among my peers debating over practical and theoretical concepts, which allows one to think critically has always been the drive behind applying to Fudan University. The significant number of cases taught to students to broaden their horizon in chinese language, and to give them an understanding of how chinese in spoken in the real world, enhances the confidence and the ability to speak in a chinese environment. Fudan University has much more to offer and hasn’t restricted itself to just extensive academics.
- 2 Years ago
I heard that learning Chinese in this university is the best.
- 2 Years ago
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Study with ICES is an opportunity to get to know Chinese language, experience the culture and be part of Shanghai life.
- ICES programs will help you achieve multicultural understanding, establish a global vision, and get connected with peers from around the world.
1. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: This program provides 10 levels, you will certainly find which one is best for you.
- Adopts an unique model of instruction which has altogether 10 levels in Chinese learning, 4 levels (ABCD levels) in Fundamental, 4 levels (EFGH) in Intermediate and 2 levels (IJ) in Advanced.
- Each level takes about 9 weeks, students can finish 2 levels each semester in half a year.
- Get into appropriate levels according to the results of online placement test on arrival.
- Professional and experienced teaching staff ensure the most efficient teaching and learning.
2. Main Courses
Editor Notes: It includes not only main courses, but also optional courses to improve language learning.
The main courses include intensive reading, extensive reading, listening, speaking and writing. Optional courses including Pronunciation, Shanghai Dialect, Chinese Movie, Chinese sayings and proverbs, etc. are also provided. Special Character Writing class is set up for overseas Chinese origin students. There will be about 20 class hours per week for each level.
3. ICES Introduction
Editor Notes: If choose to study in ICES, you will get closer to know Chinese language, experience Chinese Culture and Shanghai life.
International Cultural Exchange School, ICES, is the institution specialized in providing Chinese language and culture programs for international students in Fudan University. ICES is appointed to be one of the first four bases of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages in China. We accept international students for long term and short term language programs, general advanced and other tailor-made programs. ICES also provide degree programs for undergraduates majoring in Chinese Language & Culture and Business Chinese, and for Master candidates majoring in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages. Study with ICES is an opportunity to get to know Chinese language, experience the culture and be part of Shanghai life. ICES programs will help you achieve multicultural understanding, establish a global vision, and get connected with peers from around the world.
4. ABOUT CHINESE PROFICIENCY TEST,HSK
Editor Notes: ICES is authorized test centers, you can take HSK test in ICES.
Chinese Proficiency Test, HSK is national examinations held by HANBAN, Confucius Institute Headquarters, which are widely recognized internationally. ICES is authorized test centers for both tests. Students in ICES can apply and take the tests almost every 2-3 months conveniently when they feel ready without leaving the school. ICES holds HSK tests 5 times in a year
5. Colourful Life
Editor Notes: Students can take part in nearly hundred students’ societies and numerous events and activities.
International Students Welcome Party
International Student Associations Annual Review
Applicant must be a citizen of a foreign country between 18 and 60 years of age, in good mental and physical health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 21,000 in total (About $ 3,855) Accommodation Fee Unijia No.2 Building Single Room RMB 160 to RMB 8,100 Unijia No.8 Building Single Room RMB 145 to RMB 160 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 to USD 150 Service Fee USD 100 Living Expense RMB 1,500 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Passport Photocopy
personal information page – passport validity must be adequate for study.
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Supplementary Language Student
Please fill in it with handwritten signature.You can download a template or sample from here.
4. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Dec 20 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 21,000 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 100 (Non-Refundable)|
|2020 Insurance:||USD 5 (Optional)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org