Applicant must be a citizen of a foreign country between 18 and 60 years of age, in good mental and physical health.Your Chance to Get Admitted
It's one of the best universities in the world to learn Chinese. Also, that's the university I am planning to study at for my Undergraduate courses.
- 7 months ago
Fudan is the best school in Shanghai and one of the most prestigious schools in China. In terms of language program, I have heard many good reviews from friends who have attended the program.
- 1 Year ago
- From:United States
As a former student at JDFZ I am already familiar with Shanghai and the area around Fudan Campus. With Fudan being one of the Top Universities in China it only seems logic to me to choose Fudan.
- 1 Year ago
A couple years ago, I started taking Mandarin as a complementary course at my high school and in 2016, I visited Shanghai with my Mandarin class. Ever since then, my interest in Chinese language and culture has grown and this enthusiasm has only been reinforced as I visited Beijing last summer.
The reason i decided to spend a semester in Shanghai in particular, is that in my opinion, Shanghai is a city with not only cultural, but also great international and economical relevance. As for Fudan University, especially its great number of international students appeals to me, alongside the fact that it's considered one of the best universities in the country. It has also been strongly recommended by my Mandarin teacher, who has spent much time in China working in collaboration with Chinese universities, and by my mothers colleague, who actually went to Fudan University herself. She told my mother that the student community is very open and diverse, which is exactly what I am looking for.
During my time in Shanghai, I hope to increase my knowledge of Chinese language and culture while simultaneously gaining experience in independence and I strongly believe Fudan University is the perfect place for me to do so.
- 1 Year ago
I studied Chinese for five years in school and I have always been interested in the Chinese language, literature and culture. I would like to expand my knowledge in Chinese language and use my current Chinese skills in real life. Over the last few months I've been looking for a suitable university to take part in a Chinese language and literature program and found that the Fudan University is one of the best among the universities all over China. Furthermore, I read that at Fudan University the number of international students is very high, which I find very interesting as well. I've been in Shanghai two years ago and was enthusiastic about the city, the cultural places and the international atmosphere that I experienced. Therefore, I would be delighted if I could have the chance to take part in this long term language program at Fudan University.
- 1 Year ago
- A clear focus on Chinese language
- Study with ICES is an opportunity to get to know Chinese language, experience the culture and be part of Shanghai life.
- ICES programs will help you achieve multicultural understanding, establish a global vision, and get connected with peers from around the world.
1. Program Introduction
Editor Notes: This program provides 10 levels, you will certainly find which one is best for you.
- Adopts an unique model of instruction which has altogether 10 levels in Chinese learning, 4 levels (ABCD levels) in Fundamental, 4 levels (EFGH) in Intermediate and 2 levels (IJ) in Advanced.
- Each level takes about 9 weeks, students can finish 2 levels each semester in half a year.
- Get into appropriate levels according to the results of online placement test on arrival.
- Professional and experienced teaching staff ensure the most efficient teaching and learning.
2. Main Courses
Editor Notes: It includes not only main courses, but also optional courses to improve language learning.
The main courses include intensive reading, extensive reading, listening, speaking and writing. Optional courses including Pronunciation, Shanghai Dialect, Chinese Movie, Chinese sayings and proverbs, etc. are also provided. Special Character Writing class is set up for overseas Chinese origin students. There will be about 20 class hours per week for each level.
3. ICES Introduction
Editor Notes: If choose to study in ICES, you will get closer to know Chinese language, experience Chinese Culture and Shanghai life.
International Cultural Exchange School, ICES, is the institution specialized in providing Chinese language and culture programs for international students in Fudan University. ICES is appointed to be one of the first four bases of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages in China. We accept international students for long term and short term language programs, general advanced and other tailor-made programs. ICES also provide degree programs for undergraduates majoring in Chinese Language & Culture and Business Chinese, and for Master candidates majoring in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages. Study with ICES is an opportunity to get to know Chinese language, experience the culture and be part of Shanghai life. ICES programs will help you achieve multicultural understanding, establish a global vision, and get connected with peers from around the world.
4. ABOUT CHINESE PROFICIENCY TEST,HSK
Editor Notes: ICES is authorized test centers, you can take HSK test in ICES.
Chinese Proficiency Test, HSK is national examinations held by HANBAN, Confucius Institute Headquarters, which are widely recognized internationally. ICES is authorized test centers for both tests. Students in ICES can apply and take the tests almost every 2-3 months conveniently when they feel ready without leaving the school. ICES holds HSK tests 5 times in a year
5. Colourful Life
Editor Notes: Students can take part in nearly hundred students’ societies and numerous events and activities.
International Students Welcome Party
International Student Associations Annual Review
Applicant must be a citizen of a foreign country between 18 and 60 years of age, in good mental and physical health.
Tuition Fee Non-degree RMB 10,500 in total (About $ 1,925) Accommodation Fee Unijia No.2 Building Single Room RMB 160 to RMB 8,100 Unijia No.8 Building Single Room RMB 145 to RMB 160 Other Fees Application Fee USD 75 to USD 150 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 400 to RMB 3,000
- Application Materials
1. Passport Photocopy
personal information page – passport validity must be adequate for study.
2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
3. Supplementary Language Student
Please fill in it with handwritten signature.You can download a template or sample from here.
4. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The application deadline has been updated to June 10, 2020 October 24, 2019
- • The content has been updated. August 21, 2019
- • The content has been updated. August 21, 2019
|·Starting Date :||
|Teaching Language :||Chinese|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 10 , 2020|
|Tuition :||RMB 10,500 In Total|
|Application Fee:||USD 75 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : email@example.com